Providers who "Lie" in their Ad's

• 69er
  • 05-30-2010, 06:05 PM
I'm interested to hear what some of the guys on this site have to say regarding providers who "Lie" in their ad's.

I regularly see a provider where the age in the ad, and the website don't match. They may even be 2 years off. That's pretty small and not so much what I'm talking of.

I'm discussing ad's where the lady is using pictures from 10 years ago. Perhaps she is advertising as 20 when she is move likely late 20's or 30.

What do you guys think of this?

As proof that it happens: http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=2009

Note the date in the first picture: 1/3/2004, and her age: 20. She either better be at least 24 years old by now, or she's posted pictures of when she was 14? I'm guessing she's doing a bit more than just shaving a year or two off her age. (Jaycee, if you are reading this... I chose your ad as I was thinking about this very topic earlier... and well... you ad with the date, and the age in the profile make for a great example of a blatent lie. Once I saw them, I had everything needed for this posting.)

So gents, when I run across a lady who is less than honest, I tend to wonder what else is being lied about, and will usually pass on booking an appointment. What is your philosophy on this situation?
In this case, the date settings on her camera could have been wrong? Just a thought?
I was just about to say it but the Lovely Ms. Foster beat me to it. My camera resets to some earlier date (I guess when the firmware was made) every time I let the battery go completely dead.

Nothing really new to add, but it's been waaaayyyy too long since I was under the beautiful Reese
In this case, the date settings on her camera could have been wrong? Just a thought? Originally Posted by reese foster
+1

For the longest time I couldn't figure out why every photo I took with my digital camera had a date which was about 3 years off. Then I was fooling around with it one day and discovered you can set the date and it will automatically keep up with date changes.

Also, you can set it up to where no date is shown...imagine that!!!

Dude don't worry Jaycee was not 14 years old when that photo was taken...I don't even need my bifocals to figure that out...LOL
I'm interested to hear what some of the guys on this site have to say regarding providers who "Lie" in their ad's. Originally Posted by 69er
you should read my resume.

JPdM
Does she still look like the photo? If so, I don't much care what her actual age is (given that her photo and current ages are both legal . . . that shouldn't even have to be said).
One very popular provider remained 23 until she hit 29.
wow
There's a provider that advertises here that looks like a heavyset, much older sister of the pics she uses.
You folks must be confused. Surely you jest that a provider would inadvertentlly use an incorrect age in any of her ads or use old pictures. This can't be possible.
Here's a thread that may have some interesting perspectives about age, weight...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=45382
I know most every women will fudge a bit here or there - that's natural. Also, we have to take into account that a lot of ads are excellent, glam shot quality photos. There is a point though where you can take all of that into account and still be shocked at who greets you. It goes to the level of bait and switch for a very small minority.
  • Rebel
  • 05-30-2010, 08:28 PM
My take is who really cares over a couple of years here or there as long as they are legal. Most of the ladies I've seen are a couple years off one way or another. But, it's all about sensuality and the waythey carry themselves. I could care less if your 29 or 35 if we click. Remember they usually have no idea how old we are ( unless disclosed truthfully).it's all about chemistry in my mind.
Lol well Hi guys and gals... Actually the camera's date settings Had been reset. I will be adding more pictures probably later tonight exclusively for ya'll, Just to show that those pictures aren't old. Everyone makes mistakes and alot more people other than me aren't that qualified to handle a high tech camera. I shouldn't have to explain anymore.

TOFTT and find out for yourself.
In this case, the date settings on her camera could have been wrong? Just a thought? Originally Posted by reese foster
Reese, I have a lovely investment opportunity you may be interested in.