Providers Over 30. Thank God!!

Yeah, yeah I know that there are plenty of drop dead gorgeous Providers between 18 and 30, but I just wanted to give a grateful bow to all of the beautiful women that are over 30 years of age. I have a personal aversion to Providers under 30 (youngest daughter is right around that age and the "creepy" factor is just too strong!) and usually find 30+ Providers share more things in common with me (even if we'll likely not discuss too many world events), one's history and experience is imprinted on our character and shapes us.

I'm sure that many of the pre-30 Providers have the sexual prowess and skills that would make a XXX movie director blush but that's only a small part of what I look for when seeking Provider companionship. Thanks ladies!
+1
Either women over 30 are better actresses or they are hornier, not sure it matters.

Is hornier even a word?
Yes, hornier is a word

And yes, women over 30 get hornier. I'm not sure when it stops but I amaze myself sometimes. I couldn't keep my hands off myself at 18...and now, there aren't enough hours in the day. I think early thru mid thirties is supposed to be a woman's prime? Not sure...

Txcwby6, you are very welcome!
Us more "seasoned" ladies are generally hornier because at our age, we don't give a damn about what others think! LOL! We know what we want and we know how to get it!

Thank you Txcowby6 for your kind words!
Well said cwby. I too have daughters in their mid and late 20's. Seeing a provider that young is just uncomfortable. I prefer someone my own age and lucky for me there are still a few providers who are still sexy and available
Us more "seasoned" ladies are generally hornier because at our age, we don't give a damn about what others think! LOL! We know what we want and we know how to get it! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

I couldn't have said it better myself!
a good woman just gets better with age
Finally, the appreciation us old farts deserve
Could not agree more.

Daughter age for sure a creepy/ stop down factor for me. Virtually all my under 30 sessions had lots of rules and prohibitions. Several included no Daty. Suspect saving that for that elusive " Mr Right"? One included the words all gents dread to hear " are you about done"

Oh, and by the way, I am not getting younger myself and generally you have NOTHING in common to break the ice.
  • Fiero
  • 06-14-2010, 03:53 PM
I have a personal aversion to Providers under 30 (youngest daughter is right around that age and the "creepy" factor is just too strong!) Originally Posted by txcwby6
I hear ya txcwby...I just entered that phase where certain ages are too close to my daughters ages...lol. I also think the less young women generally have a comfort with themselves and confidence in themselves that's a LOTTA fun to be with.

Based on the women who have replied so far...Thank God indeed.
...one's history and experience is imprinted on our character and shapes us.

I'm sure that many of the pre-30 Providers have the sexual prowess and skills that would make a XXX movie director blush but that's only a small part of what I look for when seeking Provider companionship. Thanks ladies! Originally Posted by txcwby6
Aw, thank you, txcwby I'll just sit here and try to get er... older for ya o.0

I think that when women get older, we become more comfortable in our skin and we know ourselves better. We have a little bit about the world and life sorted out. While 20-somethings have their own things to offer, this kind of confidence is just foreign to them. It comes with age and "being mature for my age" is not it. It's so refreshing to see gentleman who appreciate women with a more multidimensional beauty.
I certainly agree with the over 30 group ...I think I would feel uncomfortable with the under 30 crowd ......More mature providers are more my style ...like the Exceptional V-nurse ...I would truly enjoy meeting Lana Warren and Victoria Westin in the Very near future..I'm sure they would be considered exceptional also ....Just hoping for the future .LOL ......T
Let the record show that I have absolutely no problem or guilty conscious when it comes to plowing 11 inches deep into a 18 to 20-whatever (ok, 3.5 inches deep). If she's legal she's fair and delicious game.

I don't know if not having a daughter of that age helps or not, but I'd be inclined to think that most adults with adult kids would have enough control of their inner self to not worry about seeing someone 'young enough to be their child'. Dunno. Seems weird to me to think that way. I mean, it's one thing to be in some teeny bopper hangout trying to pick up a date, but the hobby is different. WALDT, I suppose.
Finally, the appreciation us old farts deserve Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
LMAO.....never placed myself in the old fart category before, but what they hey,,,,if the shoe fits....