Covered is smothered

OK, I got this issue. Been married or in relationships most of my life. Now that I am back in the hobby, I find that the very valid concern for health and safety is severely restricting my ability to enjoy it. I am ddf and have no intention of jeopardizing that and would not ask a provider to do so either. As a result, I generally look for cfs with a bbbj chaser (nqns if I can get it). I hope that things don't deteriorate so far that cbj's are the norm. I feel like I am insulting my girls, but the loss of sensitivity from skin on skin and body heat makes a huge difference. Anybody else facing this problem? Ladies, what are your thoughts?

ONCE YOU GO BARE, NOTHING ELSE GETS YOU THERE!
I don't know if you guys know this, but condoms kind of ruin it a bit for us girls, too. We also can feel the difference. Or at least, I can. Most of us just don't complain about it because we understand that it is a necessity. To be honest, a client like you makes me very nervous. If you expressed that thought to me BCD, I'd already be steaming and bracing myself for the inevitable question that will ensure your session is not as fun as it should have been. I think you boys that voice such complaints are not nearly worried enough about your health. Please don't stone me, I'm just being honest.

On a more helpful note, let me suggest trying Crown condoms. I find them very reliable, never had one break so far, and they are the closest thing to nothing that I've ever felt. They are made overseas, so you have to order them online, and they are very slightly smaller than the average condom, but it usually isn't a problem. I'm serious, give them a try. If nothing else, they probably feel less like a plastic glove than the condoms you're using now.
Nothing to be nervous about, TB. I wouldn't go there. And if cbj's are your thing, it wouldn't matter anyway.
I guess I'm in the minority, but although cbj is not nearly as good as bbbj, it is not a deal breaker as it seems to be for other men. I respect the ladys wishes and as long as she performs everything like she is enjoying herslef, that is what matters to me. Heff
Nothing to be nervous about, TB. I wouldn't go there. And if cbj's are your thing, it wouldn't matter anyway. Originally Posted by esteve

I may be wrong, but I think she was referring to BBFS, not BBBJ. Traci, am I wrong? Nobody loves rubbers, but they are a must in this hobby to ensure everyone's safety. As far as oral goes, I can't get "there" with a CBJ either, but I wouldn't refrain from seeing someone if they were CBJ only.
You are correct, Jasser, thank you. I was referring to BBFS.
Traci I don't believe the OP meant anything about BBFS. He was just talking about getting a BBBJ after CFS since he cannot finish with a condom.
Thanks, M. That is exactly what I meant. Bareback is best, but I'm not crazy.