My Side/Opinion On the Review as well as some Questions & Concerns

Ok as everyone knows (past clients), I am currently going to school to become a Dental Hygienist. I take it serious because the oral hygiene is very important to me.

As the connection to what Im trying to get at, Yes i'm all GFE and love what I do. The DFK and LFK is what I enjoy most as well as the over all experience we share. BUT Im must say, I think if any hobby/client prefers DFK please come prepared with pleasant oral hygiene, Do not get me wrong its not a bad thing but again Dental Hygienist is what I am trying and working real hard to become here in the next couple of years. So yes its as important to me as DFK is to you all. If I feel it is not than yes I will stick to LKF.

I can only speak for myself when I say this, to each provider is own. Please when you read this do not think i'm trying to be rude or disrespectful but really take into consideration on the "over picture" on what Im trying to get at. And I will throw this in if anyone feels that I wasn't GFE because I did not DFK than I will offer a make-up session, but both parties will be prepared as to what needs to be done.

Again I can and will only speak for myself

Thankxx
X0X0
CT
I won't dfk or even lfk or just kiss someone who did not take care to clean their mouths... In the end its up to the ladies to deny something if they feel uncomfortable with said client. I would personally feel embarassed to go see a lovely lady with food in my teeth or bad breath... At least CT is willing to give a second chance to them
:-)... and no it wasn't me.
Brush your teeth! Is it possible he didn't brush his teeth? Maybe he just had some broccoli in his teeth?
No... Thats soo not was I meant. Ok Lots of people think that just because you brush and rinse than its all good. But Theres a major major key factor missing, which is flossing #1 cause of bad hygiene.. (Sorry I got all nerdy school girl on you) but its the truth... Im not saying this to bash anyone just an FYI.
Reason for this post was to give my reasons for my ymmv (DFK). Thats all Understandable...?? Yea???
I was joking
I know babe
Good post Channel - its the little things like flossing that counts
I know how it feels, Channel.
On the P, a gent slammed me because he claimed I wasn't GFE since I barely LFKed him and did a CBJ.
What he failed to mention was that he showed up with a mouth that smelled and tasted like a dirty butthole. And I had toothpaste, disposable toothbrushes, and mouthwash in my bathroom. Yuk.
Plus, he was uncircumsized. VERY uncircumsized. It seemed like it took forever to get all that foreskin back, and when I did, the overpowering stench was so awful..well, put it like this, I breathed through my nose the rest of the session. And yes, the cover immediately was applied.
And this gent was a respected attorney!
If a gent shows up with such little regard to ensure his junk/breath/whatever isn't clean and fresh...YMMV!
Sweet Hearther,

I read that you provide toothpaste, toothbrushes, and mouthwash to cure a dirty butthole mouth, but do you provide the circumcision to fix the uncircumcised penis?
lol - funny thread. I feel like I'm at the dentist.

But yes, I know what u r saying!!!! Blah!
  • Jet
  • 06-24-2010, 05:30 PM
I wouldn't blame you Taylor. I wouldn't even kiss someone who just gave me a BBBJ. That would be as if I just blew myself. I totally agree with you on your YMMV on the DFK part. Thats a plus to you actually.
oh babe I am going to change dentist when you get a civy job. lol.

you can floss me anytime
I floss my teeth and my ass....with my toothbrush.
One can understand Channel's concerns.

I get my teeth cleaned at the dentist office every 4-5 months, and floss brush x2 every day. The dental cleanings are not that expensive.

I love to DFK, so I hope, if she is so inclined, I will be able to partake.

Fritz
I want a PM when you get a new job! My dentist doesn't have girls half as cute as you!