Since men like to give advice.

Okay guys, I find that MOST men LOVE to give advice (I think it in your nature) so here is your chance. If you would give providers in general advice that could improve their services, what would it be?
  • WTM
  • 07-30-2013, 09:04 AM
I have only one piece of advice Miss Kaylee:

Let's start playtime on time, always.

Realistic ? Certainly not.

Aspirational ? Always !

WTM
I would like to see a menu on P411 (so many leave that part blank) or in her website, somewhere, anywhere. I hate to have to search every single review of a lady in hopes that some other perv likes the same things I do and includes it in the activities section, only to see he just puts GFE. That means a lot of different thing to different people.

I like what I like and I only see ladies who offer it. I just wish it were easier to figure out who does and who doesn't.
Do not ever NCNS. Please get back to us if you cant make it. Don't ignore it 'cause us guys will make sure it doesn't go away. I hobby during working hours so in addition to your donation, I'm giving up $200-$400 bucks of income during the time spent preparing and seeing you.

Read our profiles. P411 has them, as does ECCIE. It might actually feel like you're seeing someone you know instead of a complete stranger.

If you're pimped, leave the fucker at home. I don't care if you are pimped...I just don't want to see the dick dancing around gloating about it.

Do we really have to ask for a Provider OK on P411? I've had girls do it without me asking for it. If its the first time I've seen you and we had a good time, just do it. One time. It'll definitely get you points with me.

Please ask us for directions because guys know where EVERYTHING is...
That's all for now... ;-)
  • HDnTX
  • 07-30-2013, 09:18 AM
Nice question; not all but some providers forget that we are visual. So, give us the a little more light. Show off a little more, we not only like what you do to us, we like to look at you as well......
Have impeccable hygiene, do your best to provide non-mechanical interaction, and don't be afraid to say what you want (or don't want) in a session.

Expect it (above) from hobbyists, and give it...back

Also, looking like your photo's is also helpful. It's one of the biggest flaws of the trade in many ads. Guys who want you (as you are) will come, so just be you. If you advertise yourself as someone else (visually) as it sets up nothing but disappointment when the door opens.

And as a side note, despite the 90% of what appears here on eccy, not all guys think with only their "little" head... therefore some actually do like intelligence beyond the bedroom and find that is sexy too. So providers shouldn't be afraid to let that part of themselves slip it out when they are comfortable with a hobbyist.
(1) look like your pictures. Surprises are not good business.
(2) start earlier - it is very slim picking at 7 or 8 am. anserw and schedule if nothing else
(3) return pm's even if to say not interested
(4) be friendly - you would think that is a given but....
(5) don't run adds and not respond this is worse than #3
(6) be clear in services offered or not offered (ie. if you don't like dfk say so)
(7) follow the meeting with a pm thank you and a invitation to return if it went well
(8) don't be afraid to offer a special to a regular by invite only
(9) keep pictures in reviews tasteful -
Post taint photos.
Small thing but a hanger for my clothes. I'm a professional and most of my meetings are during a long lunch - hate my shirt and pants on the floor to return to work in.
kaylee you dont need any advice your always on time always smokin hot and always considerate. My advice would be more providers be more like you.

But if not i would say make your clients comfortable, you've already got the attention of the little soldier otherwise they wouldnt have chosen you. I repeat with providers i feel comfortable with. Incall location, clean,. If im comfortable and feel safe ill be back
Thank you.

And the hanger thing, I've had them out before but that is ONE thing for sure I will make sure of from now on.

Thanks for all the feed back. I know there is A LOT of great ladies on here who VALUE feedback on what we can do to make things more pleasurable for you guys.
Waist high, no teeth, flat head to rest a drink on.
My pet peeve is providers who post an ad with the word special in the title - then in the body of the ad - there is a request you contact them for rates. To me this makes me seem cheap and requesting a discount from advertised rates. If you are offering a special - let us know what it is
Best advice I can give is

Never, ever pay attention to any advise a guy gives. Especialy this advice
All Providers should learn to BBBJ from Cheyenne Blake