Kissing

How important is kissing to you on a date? For me, kissing is the mood setter for a good GFE date. If she is not a good kisser, the date will be just so so. If she is wow. wow, wow!!!!!!
For me it's a must! DFK is such a connection.
Personally, no DFK is a deal breaker for me. I love the passion of a good DFK makeout session!
I love love love to kiss. Love a nice make out session. Really sets the mood for me.
I feel awkward if I don't kiss. If he has bad breath and we don't kiss it's all good!
Kissing enhances the whole session. Love it!!!
Kissing what? Kissing taint, kissing the kitty, kissing the butt ... exactly which body part, or parts?
The kissing and groping are what gets me up and running. If you are a great kidder we will have a great time. I have a great smile, great lips, and I'm a superb kisser. I want the same each and every date.
  • MojoR
  • 08-20-2013, 06:50 AM
It just isn't GFE without some serious tonsil hockey. Like you say it sets the mood and allows the passion to build naturally.

Personally while Mojo Jr. reacts very quickly to stimulus (visual and physical) Senior seems to need a bit more time for passion to build up - and real DFK does it.

It also seems to me that aside from a good snog, nibbling on the neck, ears etc. is also great to give and receive. I love seeing the reaction when a lady gets goose bumps when I start to nibble on her neck and ears - but then that might also be a reaction to the scotch I drink
Bestman babe you just posted a thread about the same thing less than 3 months ago?
Kissing is vital in my opinion. It is what gets the motor running for me.
4/15/2013. Kissing was the title
4/15/2013. Kissing was the title Originally Posted by Tara Evans
More kissing, less discussion.
A great kisser is such a turn on, equally a bad kisser is a turn OFF. Face licking, is yuck!
Bestman babe you just posted a thread about the same thing less than 3 months ago? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Maybe eccy topic recycling is good for the hobby environment? ha