Is this hobby Liberating for any of you men? Is it a de-stress tool?

I've been stressed at work lately and have been out of the hobby for 6 months... No fun stuff with a woman for that long!! Mostly spending / wasting time in strip clubs (dumb I know) getting absolutely nowhere.

You'd think I would learn... But nope!

Can any of you men tell me kinda how it feels to be in the hobby? Is it liberating? Does it really help with releasing stress? What's the most liberating part?

I have 2 AMP girls I'd like to see and about 10 indy's as well.

Looking for some good motivation and some discussion as well... Thanks fellas.
Go for it. You're not getting any younger. Bribe the strip club dancers. You might be apprehensive about planning a rendezvous whereas a strip club or AMP is more spontaneous.

Liberating? IDK. All-out fun? Fuck, YES.
If I read your post right, you don't just need pussy, you want a relaxing distraction from real life.

A good, personable indy can make you forget there is an outside world - if just for an hour. But thoughts of the good ones linger on long after that and bring involuntary smiles throughout the day.

Keep looking. It doesn't sound like you've found one that clicks perfectly for you.

I have never been to a strip club (blush) and, at my age, am not likely to do so. But I understand the wilder side of distraction and attempts at a conquest. If you enjoy that, keep it up. It does sound like fun.
Okay, I will be honest here. In high school and college I missed out a lot because I was stupid. I got married early and I'm married again. If I'm ever single again the line of women wanting me to marry would be long.

I've always wanted more and new things. Strip clubs suck. I get too much attention from women at work and women in the building. Last Christmas I almost had an affair. My SO knows this woman too. It would have messed up a lot of lives and even business at work.

So why see a woman here? Hotter, more skills, and total honesty and discression. I love all the women I see, but we both know up front what to expect and the boundaries. And I now have memories of amazing fun that no one can ever deprive me of. The worst part, this forum may be the only place I can ever talk about it. You treat these women like ladies, act like a gentlemen, and they will give you more of themselves than you deserve. I've been blessed so far.
... Can any of you men tell me kinda how it feels to be in the hobby? Originally Posted by slims099
I'm confused: you've been on this board since 2009, with 1200 posts and 20 reviews and you don't know how it feels to be in the hobby?
Been in the hobby 12 years my friend. Yes you're right. I haven't done anything in six months. My point is... I somehow get more out of staying and hunting at clubs for 6 hours, rather than getting pussy for 1 hour. My money lasts longer at clubs, yet I don't get any lol

I think the obvious answer is: Just get laid dude!!
I've used the hobby as a means to deal with stress, and it worked as a temporary diversion.

Liberating? No, I wouldn't say that. If anything, I was more a prisoner to the hobby. Not so much anymore. One of the benefits of aging, I suppose.
Stress reduction and I enjoy their company.
Eat your cake and have it too,
Rent a girl to go to strip club with you but for only a hour...girls are better wingmen at these places anyway....once that fantasy is done continue the night with girl for the full IOP..... Guessing the total cost should be close to a 6 hour stay alone.
Maybe. I think I'm going to attempt to steer my energy back to the hobby. I get nowhere with clubs.
Its cheaper than a Shrink at the end IJS
Its cheaper than a Shrink at the end IJS Originally Posted by DarthDVader
A shrink is only 150 per hour
A shrink is only 150 per hour Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
But no shrink can make me feel this good or put a silly grin on my face as easily. And I don't need a shrink. I need the release....... If there is anything in the world that is more fun or feels better, I need to know about it.
But it doesnt help, so its more expensive at the end ...
"price/value"
Like a shitty family or corporate lawyer that could give you a great rate but instead of helping you, gets you in deeper trouble ... so in this case "YOURE PAYING TO GET F****D INSTEAD OF PAYING TO F**K pun intended

A shrink is only 150 per hour Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Tony and Vader,

Y'all are right. This is going to be way better than dancers. I get paid on the 30th so it's on! Fresh start.