The Hobby May Actually Save My Marriage.

• WTM
  • 08-21-2013, 01:04 PM
My wife and I have been married for over 27 years; she is a beautiful woman (you can think of her as a Sahar Asir, or a Keiki, or a Lola Brea, plus 20 something years); but we have been pretty much permanently separated by over 400 miles for the last six plus years; and a primary point of contention between us has always been "playtime" together.

This past weekend, I went out west for a visit, and I got "busted" (it was sort of like what happened with Tiger Woods and his hobby phone, but without the golf clubs).

Needless to say, my wife’s initial reaction to her discovery of my hobby life was not positive at all; and she was particularly concerned by my 33 P411 "oks" in the last year and a half.

Last night, however, my wife and I had the most forthright and honest discussion concerning "playtime" that we have ever had in our lives (by telephone of course); and, in short, my wife wants for me to start "playing" with her (and exclusively with her) in the same way that I have been "playing" with the many beautiful ladies that I have had the privilege of experiencing over the last year and a half. She asks only that I bring her along slowly.

I am very excited about all of this; I can hardly wait to get started when my wife comes to Dallas for a visit in a few days; and I am hopeful that she and I will finally reconnect and become completely simpatico with each other sexually.

Obviously, if things work out for us, then my days as an active hobbyist may have ended – unless, of course, my wife someday opens herself up to the experience of "three way play" (we have already discussed it, but she is not interested – at least not yet).

So, to all of "my" lovely lady friends out there, I extend to each and every one of you a big, heart-felt "thank you." Each of you and your wonderful female companionship skills may have actually contributed to saving my marriage.

Wish us luck everybody.

Happy Hobbying to All !

WTM
Best of luck to you!!
I'd bet LolaBrea01 would still be a knockout after 30 years!
Good luck!
  • hd
  • 08-21-2013, 01:42 PM
I particularly got a chuckle out of her concern over your 33 "OK's". You must have been completely up front with her on the websites you subscribe to?

I'm thinking this might get better for you eventually in maybe a ffm or mfm sort of way if she thinks about spicing it up a little more. I think you'll both be in for some crazy good fuckin' times.

Good luck, I'm always here to help and guide you!!
  • WTM
  • 08-21-2013, 01:44 PM
Thank you guys !
Be sure not to short her in that envelope
I wish you the best ... my outcome was not as graceful as the one you had from her ... I was kicked out of home ...
From the way you refer to your wife, you still love her so I would advise you to make all that is on your hands to rebuild and make the most of your marriage for the sake of your wife, your children, your grandchildren and of course you ...
again ... my best wishes for you ...

My wife and I have been married for over 27 years; she is a beautiful woman (you can think of her as a Sahar Asir, or a Keiki, or a Lola Brea, plus 20 something years); but we have been pretty much permanently separated by over 400 miles for the last six plus years; and a primary point of contention between us has always been "playtime" together.

This past weekend, I went out west for a visit, and I got "busted" (it was sort of like what happened with Tiger Woods and his hobby phone, but without the golf clubs).

Needless to say, my wife’s initial reaction to her discovery of my hobby life was not positive at all; and she was particularly concerned by my 33 P411 "oks" in the last year and a half.

Last night, however, my wife and I had the most forthright and honest discussion concerning "playtime" that we have ever had in our lives (by telephone of course); and, in short, my wife wants for me to start "playing" with her (and exclusively with her) in the same way that I have been "playing" with the many beautiful ladies that I have had the privilege of experiencing over the last year and a half. She asks only that I bring her along slowly.

I am very excited about all of this; I can hardly wait to get started when my wife comes to Dallas for a visit in a few days; and I am hopeful that she and I will finally reconnect and become completely simpatico with each other sexually.

Obviously, if things work out for us, then my days as an active hobbyist may have ended – unless, of course, my wife someday opens herself up to the experience of "three way play" (we have already discussed it, but she is not interested – at least not yet).

So, to all of "my" lovely lady friends out there, I extend to each and every one of you a big, heart-felt "thank you." Each of you and your wonderful female companionship skills may have actually contributed to saving my marriage.

Wish us luck everybody.

Happy Hobbying to All !

WTM Originally Posted by WTM
hopefully she doesn't one up you on the 3 way by bringing her lawyer.

good luck
If your 33 OKs didn't faze her, I'm thinking she'll be open to most anything you suggest.
Nice bro. That is good news, and I hope it goes well.

Obviously, I don't know anything more than what you've said, but let me offer some humble advice, only for your benefit.

1. Go ahead and tread carefully. Now would be a good time to be thoughtful and accommodating, not like you all-of-a-sudden are a kid in a candy store.

2. Sometimes when you dance with this dragon it goes places you would not have expected. I would consider meeting her half-way in case she's not the 33-times freak you might be. Stay in her comfort zone, even if you don't get everything you ultimately think you might want. Trust me, even after 27 yrs, I can at least imagine a scenario where you ultimately don't like how she takes it on.

3. There's been some miles between you. She seems comfortable with the exploration. I think you should acknowledge that there's, at least, a chance she's already done some exploring outside your marriage, as you have.

The good news is, she obviously loves you still, as you seem to.

Best wishes and kudos,
LnH
Nice bro. That is good news, and I hope it goes well.

Obviously, I don't know anything more than what you've said, but let me offer some humble advice, only for your benefit.

1. Go ahead and tread carefully. Now would be a good time to be thoughtful and accommodating, not like you all-of-a-sudden are a kid in a candy store.

2. Sometimes when you dance with this dragon it goes places you would not have expected. I would consider meeting her half-way in case she's not the 33-times freak you might be. Stay in her comfort zone, even if you don't get everything you ultimately think you might want. Trust me, even after 27 yrs, I can at least imagine a scenario where you ultimately don't like how she takes it on.

3. There's been some miles between you. She seems comfortable with the exploration. I think you should acknowledge that there's, at least, a chance she's already done some exploring outside your marriage, as you have.

The good news is, she obviously loves you still, as you seem to.

Best wishes and kudos,
LnH
I wish you the best and hopefully you won't miss the hobby.
It just shows that it's never too late to tickle her taint. My advise is just to dive in and tear her taint up.
Good luck to you and hope all goes well

Wish us luck everybody.

Happy Hobbying to All !

WTM Originally Posted by WTM
I'd imagine with all the fine ladies in the DFW metroplex, nothing can compare to the rekindling of passion and intimacy with your significant other. It all starts at home! Congratulations and I hope everything works out in the end with both parties. Slowly, but surely!