Encounter: Mesmerizing Mallory (pic in ros)

Date: 11/16
Name: Mallory
User ID:: Mallory
Phone: 937-715-5262
Email Address: Missmrm214@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 75 & 635
Activities: Dfk, Lfk, bbbj, cowgirl, mish, rolling around, body worship, amazing iop
Hair Length and Color: Long Red a little past mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Mallory is stunning, an absolute break neck head turner. At 5’8 and 120 lbs she gives any model a run for their money. Amazingly a cup perky breasts beautiful toned arms and legs. Women like her are the reason painters pick up a brush and sculptures a chisel
Recommendation: Yes
Donation?
thekikizone, glad you got some malliry / old friend delites. her torso is esp inviting!

how about a link to a member profile, ad, or website, please!
Hey PM, she doesn’t have a showcase since she is selective and just sees established gentlemen. I fortunately Finally made the cut and will be seeing her this week! It’s like Xmas came early for me lol
thekikizone, glad you got some malliry / old friend delites. her torso is esp inviting!

how about a link to a member profile, ad, or website, please! Originally Posted by pmdelites

I texted her and she sent some pics, she is sexy
I texted her and she sent some pics, she is sexy Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Sexy doesn’t do her justice ��
Kiki - There are lots of other things which do not do "US" justice !! Hope you agree ! Lol...
Sexy doesn’t do her justice �� Originally Posted by thekikizone