WNY Twitter Cat Fights.....

Some entertaining cat fighting on twitter today....Northern Belle, Nikki Smith, Massage Lexi, and Poenix Fuxxx for some reason feel the need to call out Sexy Gabrielle with Lexi dragging Bella into it. It appears lots of pot calling the kettle black...discuss amongst yourselves...
Cant... I'm blocked by most of them and out of all the inner circles.
Womens cant get along with each other. Period
When I see how meansprited they are it makes me not want to see any of them again.
You liar, you used your other handle and threw shade. You are the biggest liar ever.
Womens cant get along with each other. Period Originally Posted by lilylivered
yup

You liar, you used your other handle and threw shade. You are the biggest liar ever. Originally Posted by SexyGabrielle
which poster Mam ???
btw Thanks for the entertainment
any new cip video/s ???
fuckin ocd.....
fuckin ocd..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I do wish any new video as good as the current twitter Whore War Sir
When I see how meansprited they are it makes me not want to see any of them again. Originally Posted by demonlover

Your banker wants ta know, will this help ya keeping up on your car payments???
or will little head win and be a few days late still
To be fair Nicki outing Gabby was a payback for it being done to her a few months ago.
You liar, you used your other handle and threw shade. You are the biggest liar ever. Originally Posted by SexyGabrielle
Stop begging for money you look more pathetic than us buying vagina. Also your getting destroyed on Twitter.
Stop begging for money you look more pathetic than us buying vagina. Also your getting destroyed on Twitter. Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
errrrrrr WTF, cheap entertainment killer

let em play the game/show must go on

one more thing for home inspectors to look into before you buy seller ever have a outcall here
Some entertaining cat fighting on twitter today....Northern Belle, Nikki Smith, Massage Lexi, and Poenix Fuxxx for some reason feel the need to call out Sexy Gabrielle with Lexi dragging Bella into it. It appears lots of pot calling the kettle black...discuss amongst yourselves... Originally Posted by 57jpeg
My intention is client safety. There are too many scammers, thieves and beggars as of late. Most clients make an honest living and oftentimes on a fixed income, I will not stand for anyone getting ripped off, robbed or fall victim to a Twitter beg.
In the wise words of NN, “you can take 5 appts/wk and clear $65K a year…untaxed”.
There is no reason for any hooker to be Twitter begging when there are various avenues to make money; in-person meets, online work and a real job.
Also, B has done some really terrible things lately that I’ve become privy to.
Probably shouldn’t try to book them for duos with each other. Then again, could be exciting. Maybe not in a good way???
Probably shouldn’t try to book them for duos with each other. Then again, could be exciting. Maybe not in a good way??? Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
dang if ya do, report please n thank you