State Fair

• fives
  • 07-28-2021, 06:29 PM
State Fair coming up. Might go to a concert. Any of the clubs in that area worth visiting on a weekday night?
State Fair coming up. Might go to a concert. Any of the clubs in that area worth visiting on a weekday night? Originally Posted by fives
Um....no lol I mean some girls are attractive and younger, but for 150-200 for a 20 minute dance?!? Just outrageous.

No typos on those rates either
ttps://www.syracuse.com/news/2021/07/4-people-stabbed-outside-2-different-strip-clubs-in-syracuse.html
Syracuse is a hell hole. Nothing good here sadly!
Syracuse is a hell hole. Nothing good here sadly! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
It's pretty slim pickings -- that's for sure.
Moved to correct forum
In a word - No
Syracuse is a hell hole. Nothing good here sadly! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
yet ...ya stay
  • fives
  • 07-29-2021, 07:13 PM
Grassy ass, seniors.
Try The Country Club on Erie
Try The Country Club on Erie Originally Posted by mc197536
LOL! That’s not very nice MC.
yet ...ya stay Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Actually, I'm moving out. Planing to retired to Colombia where the pussy is cheap and plentiful.

This beauty is $18.00 US for 1 hour considering the exchange rate!

https://cdn.photoprepagos.com/ppco/2...ok/3_892ff.jpg

I highly recommend Syracuse people to be very careful during the State Fair. The cops always run stings Stare Fair Week. If it were me, I’d only see people that I’ve already seen.
Nope, none of them. They offer skid-row quality for gold-plated prices. You'd be better off
taking that money, and buying a round of drinks for every girl in a random bar. Better odds.
I highly recommend Syracuse people to be very careful during the State Fair. The cops always run stings Stare Fair Week. If it were me, I’d only see people that I’ve already seen. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

NY State Fair is a collection of low life drunks and inbreed assholes running in circles all day at the fair. It does attract the worst that NY has to offer. And yes bustybaby is 100% right. Everyone should stay away from that scene! Especially this year. I wouldn't be surprise that the Fair end up causing yet another Covid variant.