Who Fucked?

Any Info? Name? Threads about her, etc...
Im contemplating splitting her open.

https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...e/335492953990
Lol
Can you hold off for a couple of days. I like to see her one more time while she's still in one piece.
Lol
Can you hold off for a couple of days. I like to see her one more time while she's still in one piece. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
ditto

Last time I saw... mmmmmmm rats, I should have done a
"maiden of the mist" report.
isn't that Leah that was just reviewed?
isn't that Leah that was just reviewed? Originally Posted by the jeepguy
Yes, that's Leah.
Ahh. Yes. She seems to be busy. But i got a reply.
Ahh. Yes. She seems to be busy. But i got a reply. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Hope things have gotten better for her. I had a room at the Hyatt early covid days before they shut down. Went to pick her up and got the "I am almost ready" every 10 mins for close to an hour. Had my hand on my waistband the whole time in that neighborhood. Ended up just leaving and she said she would make it up to me but never answers any of my texts. Good luck she sounds like a lot of fun.
Hope things have gotten better for her. I had a room at the Hyatt early covid days before they shut down. Went to pick her up and got the "I am almost ready" every 10 mins for close to an hour. Had my hand on my waistband the whole time in that neighborhood. Ended up just leaving and she said she would make it up to me but never answers any of my texts. Good luck she sounds like a lot of fun. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Yikes. Ones in dangerous neighborhoods are usually some of the best.
run girl run
The pic with her tongue out looks kinda weird but hot at the same time.