Abandoning Texas Boards?

With the Texas laws. Why are so many people closing the accounts they have on here?
This is how we can verify you so why take the way you verify us off so we can not verify you?
You are making it way harder then it has to be.
Stick to the of age board members....and they are not going to hassle ya. or get ya.
If everybody would just think it through and do what needs to be done and not do Janky Shit the boards should not be effected.
But if the board members verified board members start doing things like rolling over accounts robbing hurting etc etc then the review boards start being a big target.

Just a thought
I'm sure it's more along the lines and fear that if this page gets hit the same way backpage did, it's just evidence on top of evidence. I get why Texas members are leaving, but I'll agree with you that it is making everything harder on everyone's end.
Proving what is written ,,, and did one client or girl get arrested when they took down Back Page. Did they seize the info to get people other than use the under age girls info? Unless you are involved in under age or forcing unless they catch you in the act of pay for play everyone's pretty safe.
Words on a commuter hell even video now days can be forged, fudged, a straight out lie.
Even on my own website when I was with my family I use to put I was in Alaska until I actually went to Alaska lol now they look for me so can not post it lol so then I changed it to Hawaii but then so many people thought I actually went to Hawaii so much and believe it or not it is the only state I hace never been well Wisconsin too. So now I just put Vegas people in Vegas never look at my site unless they see an ad first. lol The point is...using words on the internet; a review or a post in court as proof you where somewhere on a date or paid for play....lol using it for a huge ring that might happen but one john one lady.....EVEN IN TEXAS!
Yall should be running to P411 and these review boards not tucking tail and running
A loy of girls are not here and instead just post on stp which is very risky.
We understand....but at least there's plenty of that green minty rubbing alcohol around now.
but at least there's plenty of that green minty rubbing alcohol around now. Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
What does that mean?