Date: Mid December
Name: Miso
Phone: New number
Email Address: Lovelyangels.net
URL / Website: http://www.lovely-angles.net/
City: Irving
State: -
Address: Near Las Colinas blvd
Activities: Dfk,pulling hair,cowgirl,doggy, DATY, DATO, standing Mish, reg Mish, cbj my choice, Mish in the air in front of mirror, loud moaning , shower before and after. All CFS my choice
Hair Length and Color: Guessing brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Rumors were true, really 4 ft 5 no more than 80lbs max. Very pretty, body pics kinda match from website but not face, face is still pretty none the less. Lifted over head so easily that her head hit the ceiling fan. A tiny dream come true. Wore mini skirt dress. Just go no regrets. May be sore now, sorry guys
Recommendation: Yes
https://www.lovely-angel.net/ Originally Posted by HornyPikachu214
Damn. Is she that Tiny?
The promoters have consistently steered clear of promoting Lovely Angels, but some recent thread bumps and recent reviews tell me that they are now on the payroll!! They still have no allegiance to Green Light for whatever reason though.

I still haven't seen Miso. I'm a little worried about how small she is. I had the same feeling about Foxy, ended uop going to see her, and it was a very underwhelming time.
Pikachu's review reads like a normal review, in my opinion Miso doesn't need "hype" Miso has an it Factor that will keep her busy for a long time. It's not everyday you get to bang a beautiful small Asian.
The promoters have consistently steered clear of promoting Lovely Angels, but some recent thread bumps and recent reviews tell me that they are now on the payroll!! They still have no allegiance to Green Light for whatever reason though.

I still haven't seen Miso. I'm a little worried about how small she is. I had the same feeling about Foxy, ended uop going to see her, and it was a very underwhelming time. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Says the person with no studio reviews in Dallas. Are you that other guy that got banned recently?
Damn. Is she that Tiny? Originally Posted by Kittchat12
Damn right she is. BIG boys need to avoid, you will simply hurt her and not have a pleasant experience as a result.
Says the person with no studio reviews in Dallas. Are you that other guy that got banned recently? Originally Posted by Kittchat12
My bad dude, some my posts about things I have discussed with studio girls actually provide value. Wish i could say the same for your "reviews" that literally provide zero value besides being a cesspool of promoter bumps. But I can't possibly know anything about studio girls because I haven't posted any reviews about them.....that's not simple-minded at all!!

I will admit that some of your posts about which girls are coming and going from the studios do provide value in situations where you know this information before all of us (which begs the questions how you find this stuff out before us).

And the different between the banned guy and me is that he attacked certain studios and accused everyone of being a promoter (even guys like ntxguy and big b.o.b., who are the furthest thing possible from being promoters). I have never attacked any studios and it's extremely easy to find out / know who the promoters are on here.

But regarding Miso, she is definitely on my to do list. Like I said before, I do have some qualms about her, but it appears she's way to hot to not see.
She is my after Christmas present.
I may need to stay away, they all say I'm big!! Haha
Maybe the photoshopped the face but if you notice how many piercings the model has on the Lovely Angel website you will notice she has the same number of piercings.
I did not enjoy my visit with Miso.

She would barely let me fuck her, she kept hold me out the entire time.

And a pained look on her face didn't help.
I did not enjoy my visit with Foxy.

She would barely let me fuck her, she kept hold me out the entire time.

And a pained look on her face didn't help. Originally Posted by Let's Go!

Fixed it for you!

You meant Miso, but these exact words were posted about Foxy a number of times. Not by me, I adored Foxy.