URL / Website: https://www.sunflowergirls.net/velvet
City: Irving-Farmers branch
State: Texas
Address: Same area as the other studios
Activities: dfk,cuddling,dfk,bbbj,69,cob,b bfs,cip
Hair Length and Color: long dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: this lady is very pretty one of the pretiest that I've seen so far, well to be fair I haven't seen that many but this one will be my top one at this moment, her pictures on the website are close to her real looks even the big arealas on her breasts, and has a juicy assand no fat, breast seems real I didnt ask but it felt likt it.
Recommendation: Yes
Seeing her again tomorrow.

I’m guessing I’m being naive on that and I kept saying yes every time they ask or I ask if there’s an extra, I’ll be more careful for the next time

Originally Posted by White Tiger
Great review
Thanks for the review!

I got vetted by SF today and will book her on the day I plan to go in. The booker said that I could only book a same-day appointment; I don’t know if that’s just policy for first-time clients or for all clients.
I usually book the day before and promise to confirm the morning of.

Let us know if there is an add on. I would go see her, but never pay an addon for anything.
Velvet is an angel. She is a perfect woman. Let's take care of her so she doesn't leave.

I usually book the day before and promise to confirm the morning of. Originally Posted by White Tiger
I told the booker the day I wanted her (this coming Wednesday) and was told "Please same day appointment" and also was given a list of available girls. It may be just for first timers who need the address.
Velvet is a good visit
I told the booker the day I wanted her (this coming Wednesday) and was told "Please same day appointment" and also was given a list of available girls. It may be just for first timers who need the address. Originally Posted by CatServant

It's not practical to book appointments even a day in advance. Too many no-shows. Even same-day appointments no-show with more regularity than one would think.

The OP, msGildedTS seems to have been banned as a multi-handle. Kind of obvious when all 8 of your reviews were in the past month, yet you are here going on 4 years.
Chung, even retirees don’t have that much time on their hands