URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DFW Area
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black or dark brown, past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I would say she is about 5ft 2 or 3. She has a nice figure. She does have a bit of a gut but she has some nice legs, nice ass and I am pretty sure her tits are natural. Kind of long nipples on those bad boys.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review RickyG.

Any TUMA ?
Didnt push for it.TUMA for me is one of those things if it happens, cool, if not, no biggie.
NON PROMOTER REVIEW ALERT!!!! Just in case any members want an unbiased review. Good job RickyG.
NON PROMOTER REVIEW ALERT!!!! Just in case any members want an unbiased review. Good job RickyG. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Ditto! Congrats dawg…
I've been reading way too many mechanical, boring reviews. This one is good.
I've been reading way too many mechanical, boring reviews. This one is good. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Very true. Some reviews look like they use a boiler plate template to write them. I'm sure you can guess which ones I'm referring to.
Nice review as always RickyG, why no SF reviews in quite a while?
Thanks yall, means a lot to me to hear stuff like that.

No SF from me in a while because I havnt really been interested in any of their girls or ive visited them before. Also been going for BBFS recently and SF is mostly covered or upcharge (and I prefer not to pay more lol.. im a cheap fucker). I am considering a visit to AS soon though. I was considering Lev but she may be gone. Rose is tempting too with some of the reviews.. tho I know its CFS... CFS mixed in every now and then is fine.
Doesn't make you a cheap shopper it makes you a smart shopper.

From now on I'm just going to post NPRA when there's a good non-promoter review. At least until Aoi gets me banned for commenting on studio reviews when I haven't reviewed one.
Got to save those dollars for a rainy day. But based on the review, Gina is worth all of them.