Anti Rape Device

Anti-Rape Device.

Rape has become endemic in South Africa, so a medical technician named Sonette Ehlers developed a product for woman to fight back.

Ehlers had never forgotten a rape victim telling her forlornly, "If only I had teeth down there."

Ehlers created a product she called Rapex. It resembles a tube, with barbs inside. The woman inserts it like a tampon and any man who tries to rape the woman impales himself on the barbs and must go to an emergency room to have the Rapex removed.

Some critics say this is a medieval punishment.

What do you think?
Here is the link with more pic. Its called a vaginal dentata.

http://carnalnation.com/content/5742...dom-teeth-nsfw

So after using this....how does she survive the beatdown after it she might receive..........
It would cause the rapist to look before taking the plounge after the initial horror stories hit the news, so it might be a tempory solution, Then you got the gangbang rape where the first guy takes one for his buddies or they shove a dildo in and let it latch on to it.....Nope don't see too much of a rape solution here....I do think a better solution would be to introduce Smith and Wesson to the guy first,
I agree with cumalot.....a smith and wesson is a much better device
Taze the fucker. Let him ride the lightening ...
Taze the fucker. Let him ride the lightening ... Originally Posted by pyramider
If he has a tazer fetish that would only make his day. Use the new and improved Smith and Wesson Tazer, its more effective and the effect lasts forever...ijs