I find this site very confusing

I find this site to be very confusing... It's totally geared towards men... But without us.. It just can't happen.. Men can pretty much post anything they want about us... Where they met us, What our bodies look like... All of the flaws they found on our bodies .... Things that we did with them.....
It's a worldwide site.... Some cities we (the ladies ) can post that were visiting. Other cities you get a warning that you're not allowed to advertise when we're visiting.. It doesn't make sense; without us (the Ladies)..... The men wouldn't be able to post... The site wouldn't exist..

I've seen some women say hey. I'm coming to town. Can't wait to be there; and men ask "when are you coming"? we can't answer that question because we will get a warning...

I'm not sure how many warnings you get before you get banned from the site

Seems women have strict rules they have to follow.. But men can post anything they want..

And there's the rest of the story.. "ROS".. WOW .... You can put anything you want to put in there... Whether it's negative or positive... All of the dirty details. Which I would love to see LOL "what I said what he said".... Which I also feel is not fair. Guys can say anything they want about me there.. But... I have no idea what they've said... And we can't give those same details...

By the way, I will be in Nashville and I'm super excited about it. But don't ask me when.. 🥰
  • jan-w
  • 05-09-2024, 02:26 PM
It may seem unfair to women but men also have to follow rules. Plenty of men get banned here so it goes both ways. Look at it this way. It's a free site. You just need to read the guidelines and follow them so you stay out of trouble. You get to have an account here and you can post pictures and create threads which showcase your personality. All that is for free. As for reviews, if you don't want to be reviewed, just ask your clients not to do so. You have plenty of options here.
No don't get me wrong. I love the site.. It just seems that men get away with more than women do... It's not a balanced site.... I love the reviews... I have a lot of wonderful ones but it would be nice to be able to give the men reviews also...
I find this site to be very confusing... It's totally geared towards men... But without us.. It just can't happen.. Men can pretty much post anything they want about us... Where they met us, What our bodies look like... All of the flaws they found on our bodies .... Things that we did with them.....
It's a worldwide site.... Some cities we (the ladies ) can post that were visiting. Other cities you get a warning that you're not allowed to advertise when we're visiting.. It doesn't make sense; without us (the Ladies)..... The men wouldn't be able to post... The site wouldn't exist..

I've seen some women say hey. I'm coming to town. Can't wait to be there; and men ask "when are you coming"? we can't answer that question because we will get a warning...

I'm not sure how many warnings you get before you get banned from the site

Seems women have strict rules they have to follow.. But men can post anything they want..

And there's the rest of the story.. "ROS".. WOW .... You can put anything you want to put in there... Whether it's negative or positive... All of the dirty details. Which I would love to see LOL "what I said what he said".... Which I also feel is not fair. Guys can say anything they want about me there.. But... I have no idea what they've said... And we can't give those same details...

By the way, I will be in Nashville and I'm super excited about it. But don't ask me when.. 🥰 Originally Posted by HotKinkyCougar
Sites lije OH2 let’s women delete mens reviews.. I like reading reviews to be sure I’m going to enjoy the provider..