First Time for Girlfriend

I have been working on my girlfriend to get her to go to strip club with me. She has never been to one. What club is best for couples especially newbies? Men’s Club? The Lodge? She would not be a fan of BDD or BW yet.
take her to collette for the splurge and max effect.
hint - it's a swingers and sex club (public, semi-public, private).
it will sure open her eyes to many of the variations in bodies and sexual activities.
but then again, she might slap your face and tell you to get out of her life forever. and then again, you might see a cutie there who'd want to suck and fuck all night long.

:^} :^} :^} :^} :^} :^}

seriously, no suggestions, just giving you some food for thought.
I agree with pmd. However if you put too much pressure on her to go, and she hates it, it will get ugly. So make sure she agrees to go because she wants to.
Let her look at the Web Sites of the various Clubs and let her pick one. Ricks might be a consideration as I personally haven't had a lap dance that would be worth my while to write about or your time to read. And it might give her the 'bug' to further exploration.....
I have been working on my girlfriend to get her to go to strip club with me. She has never been to one. What club is best for couples especially newbies? Men’s Club? The Lodge? She would not be a fan of BDD or BW yet. Originally Posted by Craben
The lodge would be best in my opinion
The lodge would be best in my opinion Originally Posted by txexetoo
I agree.
Take her to dinner in the back room.
Does she WANT to go? I guess what I’m asking is, is she intrigued but scared/shy… or not really interested and would be going just for your sake? My experience is that when a guy brings in a wife or girlfriend, the dancers love it. They will make her feel like a million bucks!
  • Go4it
  • 08-15-2022, 04:03 PM
I hope you can find what you are looking for. I took a female friend to her first trip to a SC at the Lodge. It was an excellent place. Classy not dirty. She was nervous as hell. I finally got her to accompany me to the stage to give the girls $ and she actually stood behind me and reached around to give the dancer money. I asked her on each dancer what she thought. The first one she really seemed to like, I called over the dancer, bought her a drink. The dancer was beyond excellent in helping her relax. Was willing to talk and rub her arm, then eventually her leg, then i paid her for a lap dance after several minutes. BOOM!!!! Like a light switch. She loved it and couldn't keep her hands off the dancer. NExt thing I know we have several dancers sitting at our table and i paid all of them for a lap dance. I noticed by now that several guys had crowded around and were watching her get dances. Then they started paying for her to get dances. When we finally left the club she said "I didn't know i was bi-sexual but that was awesome"

My suggestion to you is try out a couple of clubs on your own. Get one that is clean and well lit. Take your rime with her. LEt her set the pace. Ask her which ones she likes. Let her pick.

Hope it works out for you.