Kidney Stones, stent, and masturbation

So had surgery last week to remove kidney stones and currently have a stent in. Not the most comfortable thing but not to much pain. Was curious if anyone has had one before and if its ok to masturbate with one in? Doc didnt say and been very horny but afraid to test it out lol
I think I'd err on the side of caution with this. Just save it up and look forward to the day when the next pop happens. Might land you back at urologist though lol
Just ask the urologist/doc if it's OK to have sex. Tell him your wife/SO likes to "warm it up". Probably not the first time they've been asked
I'd ask the doctor. Or call the office and ask a nurse.

A LOT of people are shy about talking about sexual stuff with their physicians. But isn't that what they're THERE (and trained) for?
Lol...had well over a dozen stones...stop drinking tea dude! Only danger is if you lower stent from in your bladder. Any slight pull can do it. You will start to drip urine and won't stop!
Echoing the others here. Ask the doc's office who did the procedure. He is familiar with your anatomy and where he placed the device, also familiar with what debris is left in there. Good luck.
I know nothing about the subject, but I'm going to forward your thread title to Kenny Rogers' management... sounds like a great title for his next album..
What could possibly go wrong asking that question on here??

Personally I would take Bristol Palin's abstinence advice....oops!.....never mind.
Thanks everyone for the advice. Talked to them and they said if I felt up to sex and/or masturbation then its fine. Just keep it clean as it's more at risk for infection with the stent in.
I know nothing about the subject, but I'm going to forward your thread title to Kenny Rogers' management... sounds like a great title for his next album.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Works for me just as long as I get some of the royalties lol
You will always get royalties with me sweetie. ♡
i have been exactly where you are now. Are you taking any antibiotics if so i hope they are the ones i took. They turned my piss to the color of Tang, and when i got my stints removed and finally masterbated even my baby batter was orange... looked like tapioca pudding.
don't fuck with it ( or masturbate) !!!!! You only got one dick don't temp fate