Serious question, how can I cum faster?

Ok, so I have an issue. I find that I can take hours to orgasim. I stay rock hard, I am circumsized, and have a slightly above average cock. And it seems to take up to hours for me to climax. I miss the days of my youth when I could come on command or several times an hour. Is there any way to speed this up?
Have sex less, don't masturbate. Whenever you do let it build up for a while, you'll be able to cum from a strong wind. Make sure the temperature is a little colder than comfort when you hobby as well. The reason is that your body temperature will rise while having sex and your body will have to pull double duty trying to focus on sex and keeping you cool. This will cause you to take a long time because the heat will take away from the "task at hand". That's all I got.
Hey good advice haven't heard the temperature one before.
Have sex less, don't masturbate. Whenever you do let it build up for a while, you'll be able to cum from a strong wind. Make sure the temperature is a little colder than comfort when you hobby as well. The reason is that your body temperature will rise while having sex and your body will have to pull double duty trying to focus on sex and keeping you cool. This will cause you to take a long time because the heat will take away from the "task at hand". That's all I got. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I had never considered this, but I've known it to be a problem. The heat thing that is, of course the extra insulation doesn't help either.

Hey good advice haven't heard the temperature one before. Originally Posted by Lustfullicks
I hadn't either, but given past experiences makes perfect sense and can confirm.

I'll second what DK said, strict 'no fap' rule. Another thing that I've found that helps substantially is massage. I'm a workaholic and have trouble shutting work and life out but after a massage it happens a LOT quicker. Doesn't necessarily have to be during the same session. Maybe go see a masseuse then schedule a session after.
Ok, so I have an issue. I find that I can take hours to orgasim. I stay rock hard, I am circumsized, and have a slightly above average cock. And it seems to take up to hours for me to climax. I miss the days of my youth when I could come on command or several times an hour. Is there any way to speed this up? Originally Posted by Lustfullicks
I will trade places.
I occasionally go a little numb in the condom especially in the heat sometimes just slowing the pace works for me