RIP: Lexisuperstarrr/Lexi_Nichole

I really don't post much, but I felt that someone had to do it. Lexisuperstarrr apparently passed sometime around October 18, of what I don't know. I happened to come across her obituary in the internet. I met her about 5 years ago, and we became friends outside the hobby as well. She pretty much stayed UTR. She was a real sweetheart and a real good person. I'm sure there is going to be mixed replies about her, but please keep it in tack.
Thanx
Very cool lady only knew her for a year or two but we are friends
Holy SHIT. I guess that explains why she hasn't replied to me the last couple of weeks. I just thought she got busy. very sad.
Closed

#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.