Lola13 had me come up.....

And then didn't answer the door. And there for 5 minutes waiting.
Then what happened?
Who is Lola13.....??
I was going to see her while she is in town..not so sure now
Nothing happened I left....she asked me to come back but I already left the area...
I was excited about her too first black chick....
Probably her "booker" sent you up to the room before the other dude left.
Probably her "booker" sent you up to the room before the other dude left. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
That happens to "patients" all the time ..... at the doctor's office!
Lol
Sorry this Happened to you

And then didn't answer the door. And there for 5 minutes waiting. Originally Posted by patient
Hi everyone I will speak on this he did not tell me he had arrived or the fact that he was coming up everyone knows I shower before my client arrives usually I don't get out the shower until my client text me and says they are at the door which is why I tell everyone let me know when u arrive I got scared because someone knocked on my door after the front desk had just brought me some hygiene items so to have someone at my door and I didn't get a text saying I'm on my way up or anything scared me and I didn't answer when he texted me stating it was him at my door I then texted back and said I'm sorry I was scared I thought u were a cop please come back and let me know when u r at the door if u check my reviews and ask them u shall see they text when at door I open
I apologize that u have a bad taste In your mouth for me but I told u I could make it up to u for my mistake and then u make it seem as though I stood u up and held no communication with u

I would never I am sweet and I I'm to please and again I apologize I was scared

Hope u can give me another chance I am here till tomorrow
I have no booker I am completely independent thank u
And then didn't answer the door. And there for 5 minutes waiting. Originally Posted by patient
Again my apologies
Well done Lola