Sexiest WOMAN in North / Northeast Texas

Who - in your opinion - is the head to toe sexiest "woman" on eccie?? And by "woman, I am going to arbitrarily set the downside age limit at age 30. Why? I don't have to explain, I'm starting the thread, I can set my own terms! LOL...

I have my own opinion, and that would be the incomparable Vivian Knights!

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=223
Without a doubt...Vivian Knights! My NE Texas ATF for a long time.
Can't be younger than 30?
How bout 35 and still can wear those cheerleaders outfit from high school...
you guys are too sweet!!!
Just telling the truth Viv!! Just thinkin'....isn't it about time for a .........!!!! Lol
Ts, younger than thirty are still girls aspiring to grow up into mature women. My thread, my rules! LOL...
Ts, younger than thirty are still girls aspiring to grow up into mature women. My thread, my rules! LOL... Originally Posted by the pragmatist
LOL!!! I can respect that!!! I will do some research and get back to this one. I can say... Ms Vivian looks delicious!!!! Looking forward to a little
  • GMTA
  • 05-07-2014, 04:50 PM
Yes it's been way to long since I have seen VK but I agree Vivian is one hot lady. Damn I think I go e her a call she is in Shreveport right now.
I think she has spoiled us all ...I can honestly say I have never left Viv without a big smile on my face .
The best personality and always sexy as hell with a bit of devil and heart of an angel.
Spoiling has certainly gone both ways.
I've never had the pleasure of meeting miss VK, but hopefully soon
Are there any Eccie providers in ETX besides VK?
At any age, VK stills tops the list.