Visiting Dallas .... What to do?

Okay so I will be visiting Dallas next weekend- North Centrally located and want to know what's going on?

I don't make it to Dallas EVER so any suggestions would be highly appreciated....otherwise,maybe someone can keep me busy
Dallas is a lot like Houston (as much as either city hates to admit it), so you probably won't experience much you haven't down south if you stay in the eastern half of the metroplex. If you have specific interests, you might mention them so that you can get some quality suggestions.

The one thing Houston doesn't have is Fort Worth. Check out downtown and the stockyards. They're both pretty cool.

The Arts District in downtown Dallas is also developing a nice identity.

The Galleria area is nice, but not much different than Houston's.
The best areas to stay would probably be the Dallas Galleria, along the Dallas Tollway or if you want to be more central to all your possible clients, try the HEB/midcities area near DFW airport (hurst, euless, Bedford, north Richland hills, Arlington, Grand Prairie, etc. But some guys for some reason don't like Arlington)

There's a hole-in-the-wall food thread w some good local places all over the metroplex

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1087965

Good luck! Xo Savannah
I agree with SweetTreat....tons of ladies come up here and forget about Tarrant County and HEB areas.

Also, there's a lot of hype on the Addison areas for some reason...check it out and have fun!
Well Today is the day for us to BLOW yall away! Karrine said thanx for the info. I am sure we will have lots of fun!
The best areas to stay would probably be the Dallas Galleria, along the Dallas Tollway or if you want to be more central to all your possible clients, try the HEB/midcities area near DFW airport (hurst, euless, Bedford, north Richland hills, Arlington, Grand Prairie, etc. But some guys for some reason don't like Arlington)

There's a hole-in-the-wall food thread w some good local places all over the metroplex

Good luck! Xo Savannah Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Maybe scratch NRH off for now, the on and off ramp tom foolery going on is a royal pain and the man has a stick in the ass about speed limits suddenly.
Well Today is the day for us to BLOW yall away! Karrine said thanx for the info. I am sure we will have lots of fun! Originally Posted by Ebonylove

odd statement.. OP's account (Karrine) was disabled 10 days ago, and now you're on here speaking for her?

Good luck! Xo Savannah Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I agree with SweetTreat....tons of ladies come up here and forget about Tarrant County and HEB areas.

Also, there's a lot of hype on the Addison areas for some reason...check it out and have fun! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
WTH, guys don't like Tarrant and Arlington??? Cowboys and Rangers! Dallas has the Stars.

Don't listen to the Dallas chicks heretofore. While they outnumber Arlington and Ft Worth, there is talent as good as Dallas out here in downhome western atmosphere,and fewer LE to get in the way.
  • Brot
  • 07-19-2014, 09:50 PM
Check out this thread. Maybe something up your alley?
The two threads already mentioned are great resources. I just have to plug Addison while I'm here. I love walking, shopping, eating, more shopping, more walking, more eating...then bar hopping. Woohoo. Just be warned that the cops here are vigilant on catching drunk drivers. Never drink and drive.
Uh, hasn't anyone notice the OP disabled her account?
Thanks guys! We'll definitely try to come back soon. And unfortunately Karrine's account has been disabled by ECCIE for age verification. She just isn't comfortable sending in her DL.