Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: lfk, bbbj, cowgirl, mish, hj
Session Length: 45 min.
Fee: $$$ plus Hotel
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 32c-24-30, Tan all over, tight body with legs to die for.
Recommendation: Yes
MCG:

An OK review of an exceptional lady, who deserves an exceptional review - or at least the rest of us do...LOL! It's your first review, and it was OK, so I approved it for Premium Access. You can now see what others have put in their "Rest of the Story." Take a look at how they tell the story and do that kind of review for the rest of us who've not been able to see Roxx for a while...sigh.

Thanks for the review - it really was OK.

JaG

PS: I put her ECCIE profile url in for her website - that's always a good thing to use when a lady does not have a website.
Thank you and sorry if the review was subpar. As you said the lady deserves a better review. I'm new and I appreciate the advice. Will apply this knowledge for the next time.
Like every new thing, ECCIE is a learning experience. Glad you've joined us and look forward to more reviews.

JaG
Any pictures available?
Any pictures available? Originally Posted by jim2008
I don't recall ever seeing any pictures of her. Unless her avatar (see profile link JaG posted) is her.

Only contact info is her email... very little participation here... no website (that we know of)... She's about as close to being UTR as a lady can get without actually being UTR. Or is she UTR and I just didn't get the memo? (That's the problem with being low man on the totem pole; I miss out on all the great intel. )

Cheers,

bcg
FYI: Avitar IS her. She has posted pix sometimes with announcements of availability (search for her username or email), and she might share some pix, if requested.

She is on P411 with three pix there.

But, yes, she's almost UTR.