Seeking info

I tried to get with the first one. Drove about an hr way to see her only for her to waste my time and start up selling me on gfe when I was close to her location. This is after we had already agreed on it and the donation amount. Maybe you will have better luck but I'd be sure to get a straight answer before agreeing to see her.
Yeah tried to get the first one to work something up but only got a couple quick answers and well I wasn’t looking for long details and understand some want to be cautious I pretty much only got a general area and after asking a few more questions I got nothing after a few hours I sent back a text saying thanks but since not much of a response I went with someone else ... still nothing back from her
Looks hott
The second is surely a scam
The first one is legit. My understanding was the incall location became an issue "roommate" This girl is super sweet and the tightest lil thing I have seen in years. I would revisit the chance to see her Just 2 cents
I can agree with DJ. She has an SA profile that I met her through. She is a nice girl and had a good time with her. Nice body.
First one has a stellar 'thigh gap' and will add to my list!
Did anyone reach out and have a chance to review either of these ladies? I’m considering adding number one to my list also