Dems, Fearing Russia Collusion Investigation Will Come Up Empty, Now Attacking Robert Mueller

There’s always Adam Schiff to cling to!!!!
dimratards do not want the investigation of cuntillary odumbo and their crew to go forward. That will bare fruit. They know it!!
momohahahahahahahahahahaha
LMAO you can't make this shit up.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43365...-emily-zanotti

Dems, Fearing Russia Collusion Investigation Will Come Up Empty, Now Attacking Robert Mueller

and the Revolution begins to eat it's own.

BAHHAAAAA
They eat there own ,,,,, Now schit is investigating
Read the story, boys!

Even with the RWW spin, it’s not what you want it to be.
Read the story, boys!

Even with the RWW spin, it’s not what you want it to be. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you want to put your money where your mouth is again? Mueller will come up empty on Russian collusion and Obstruction. Do you want to bet on this?
I'm hopeful.

If true, there are a number of things I want to see investigated in the aftermath. One of the first things is sending a Russian spy and GPS by the DNC to set up Don Jr. Reprehensible.

Then I want to see any evidence President Trump fucked Karen McDougal. Preferably doggie style and cowgirl.
Don Jr. Is the next to fall.
Do you want to put your money where your mouth is again? Mueller will come up empty on Russian collusion and Obstruction. Do you want to bet on this? Originally Posted by bambino
What’s your point? My comment was unrelated to anything other than the story presented in the OP under the headline written by the OP. And it said ...

Oversight is a bitch ain’t it.
I'm hopeful.

If true, there are a number of things I want to see investigated in the aftermath. One of the first things is sending a Russian spy and GPS by the DNC to set up Don Jr. Reprehensible.

Then I want to see any evidence President Trump fucked Karen McDougal. Preferably doggie style and cowgirl. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Lol. Id love to see the Karen McDougal evidence. She is proof that Trump is a dumb ass. Melania Cunt Face would have been deported and Karen should have been First lady. Melania Cunt Face has been an embarrassment
Read the story, boys!

Even with the RWW spin, it’s not what you want it to be. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Few things in life are what we want them to be my brother.
What’s your point? My comment was unrelated to anything other than the story presented in the OP under the headline written by the OP. And it said ...

Oversight is a bitch ain’t it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’ve been duped by Muellers investigation from day one. Do you want to bet if he finds any collusion on Trumps part? That’s my point. Step up to the plate....again. I enjoy sending you on vacation.