Paris/Pocahontas--DM Backpage girl, changes her name frequently

Quite possibly the worst provider I have seen in 30 plus years of hobbying. She gives bad providers a bad name. Nice enough girl until the donation hits the bottom of her purse and then the rules start pouring out. It all boils down to a HJ and barely that. Gets up to answer her phone all the time and use the bathroom. Then she will engineer some reason to become angry and leave in a huff.

A full review will be coming soon. If you see this girl, don't say I didn't warn you.

Oh, she is not German, Spanish and European like she claims in her ads. She is a mixed girl. A pretty one but I think she still misrepresents herself.
Line and what town please?
DM meaning Des Moines. I am unsure about what line you are referring to.
I am so sorry this happened to you, I hope she didnt deter you from having fun with all the many beautiful and good providers on here. Since shes using the name Pocahontas I would love to make it up to you from all the natives, I will make it all better
Not really an endangerment to the membership... just a really bad provider... not an alert but worthy of discussion.
Sorry, I can't read! Meant link. I can' type either.

This shit happens. Nice you told us about it so we resist ourselves. Tim
Is not it a metaphore now for all bad providers. I vote yes !! The poke a huant us !!