Date: 8/29/21
Name: Amy
Phone: 713-568-5566 [added phone number - GM]
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: No massage. Gathering her equipment. Tongue bath. BBJ. CG. Doggie. Very fun Greek. BBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Looked cute with the dress. Decent face. Nice titties decent ass. With the clothes on. Clothing off. Mommy tummy tits were still nice. Ass was decent. Fuckable. Not the prettiest girl. Not the ugliest. Good to catch a few nuts
Recommendation: Yes
Well damn! Good work!
Nice.

Who’s your current Asian fuck doll.
I got a couple of them
  • AL56
  • 09-06-2021, 02:55 AM
"Tiger woods fist pump" upon completion
  • Owj
  • 09-06-2021, 06:16 AM
I think a victory dance is in order.
Man nice write-up. I am surprised at the amount paid. As long as you enjoyed it I guess.
Yeah at first I felt the price was high. But for the performance. And the 2 pop session. I say it was worth the money spent. I have spent 160 on other girls. And they were terrible. So to say the least. I was not in the mood to negotiate. I find when you meet a new girl. And you give them what they ask. You will get the best they offer. And once you have the fish on the hook. Then you can negotiate on the return visits. This strategy has worked many times. And the quality of service does not change.

As far as my girlfriend. I can not say too much. More because of her situation. That could cause her some issues. All I can say about her. We connected many years ago. I was first man in United States to date her and bring her home. And we always have had a close relationship. And no I do not pay her.
Amy is a hard worker. Mid 50s.
I wanted to go there but that strip center seems a bit busy.
I figured she was old. But she is perverted as a woman half her age
I figured she was old. But she is perverted as a woman half her age Originally Posted by Mike_Bonds
Reminds me of the woman over at H Retreat Massage over on Blalock, she's older, but looks and dresses nice, takes care to dress well, she still has a hula hoop in front entrance area, she's a tiger as I refer to her.
I figured she was old. But she is perverted as a woman half her age Originally Posted by Mike_Bonds
The ones half her age haven’t had the experience to get that perverted yet. A woman in her 40’s is just hitting her prime with respect to freakiness. At 50 all hell breaks loose.

Then menopause hits and they dry up like a raisin.
I have had a few of these older Asian women. But this woman is severely perverted. Was not what I expected. Next time I have dinner at my friends house. I will be sure to visit her again. Or try one of the other women here
Next time I have dinner at my friends house. I will be sure to visit her again. Originally Posted by Mike_Bonds
Well, at least you'll have already had your salad tossed.