Purple Heart recipient has a message for Trump

Ashamed yet?

You are the jackass that should be ashamed for endorsing that lying, anti-service cunt, hildebeest, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY

Mark "Oz" Geist, U.S. Marine veteran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYFUqJ_vYbE

Marcus Luttrell, U.S. Navy SEAL veteran and Purple Heart recipient
Nice cap .... looks new!

2000 U.S. census:

"During this Census count, the number of Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country is: 13,853,027. By this census, FOUR OUT OF FIVE WHO CLAIM TO BE Vietnam vets are not."

http://www.nationalvietnamveteransfo...statistics.htm

Back in the 60's and on into the 70's there were a lot of folks who served in areas of the world other than S.E. Asia .... and in valuable "support" roles for the effort. Those persons were NECESSARY in their respective positions and functions ... in and out of uniform ... some both (in and out) depending on their respective assignments and needs. Some of those folks have OMPF's that are readily available for background checks and others do not, or don't have an OMPF at all.

All this chest beating is unfortunate and using Purple Hearts dialogue is also!*

*I knew a former Marine was got a "Purple Heart" (and mouthed off about both being a "Marine" and getting a "Purple Heart" .... when it later was revealed that he was injured falling off the ramp of a Mike Boat beaching in the Aleution Islands. On the other hand I have an long time friend, a Marine, who lost his leg from just above the knee down while he was catching a ride "home" in country on the back of a tank that was hit by a rocket fired from off the side of the road ... and I've NEVER heard him mention any medals ... of any kind! The list is almost endless of examples.

All of them (except like John Kerry) came home, saw and heard the attitude "at home," and shut up ... packing or throwing away their uniforms..... and "caps"!!!! I guess it depends on the "company" one keeps. There is always a "Luke Wyatt"!!
I B and Lexus go fuck off the op is correct and I have a Purple Heart and Trump basically just shitted on every Purple Heart recipient. I have the wounds and scars to show my Purple Heart and it's no laughing matter.
I B and Lexus go fuck off the op is correct and I have a Purple Heart and Trump basically just shitted on every Purple Heart recipient. I have the wounds and scars to show my Purple Heart and it's no laughing matter. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You shit all over yourself, Lubed Wide-ass; so, quit trying to blame others for your incontinence. BTW, Lubed Wide-ass, it's Mark "Oz" Geist who is correct, you dick sucking faggot.

How many purple hearts do you fucktards have?
Ashamed yet?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's pretty obvious nobody has caught onto Trumps sarcasm. He's been fucking with you stupid fuckers since the beginning of his campaign. That's why I'll vote for Trump.

Jim
It's pretty obvious nobody has caught onto Trumps sarcasm. He's been fucking with you stupid fuckers since the beginning of his campaign. That's why I'll vote for Trump.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Just what the world needs. Another narcissistic despot.

Holy. Chit. Ignorant. Fuck.

YOU are now officially a member of Team Loony!
  • R.M.
  • 08-06-2016, 08:39 AM
^
Dude really you are clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed. You are worse than these hooktards who wont keep their mouth shut. smdh
You shit all over yourself, Lubed Wide-ass; so, quit trying to blame others for your incontinence. BTW, Lubed Wide-ass, it's Mark "Oz" Geist who is correct, you dick sucking faggot.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Great job. By the end of this election cycle, each one of you fruitcakes will have totally destroyed your own credibility.

The Trumpite hateful, attack dialogue is not acceptable. It never was. People are fleeing it for the divisive evil that it is. When Trump is trounced, it will be largely for that.

You're still fightin the Civil War, DOTY. Neither your style nor substance have ever been relevant or acceptable. But you keep doubling down on ASSHOLE, again and again and again and again and again...

Time for you to leave again in a late model HUFF!

You're about as interesting as a fucking hangnail, you worthless piece of filth,
Great job. By the end of this election cycle, each one of you fruitcakes will have totally destroyed your own credibility.

The Trumpite hateful, attack dialogue is not acceptable. It never was. People are fleeing it for the divisive evil that it is. When Trump is trounced, it will be largely for that.

You're still fightin the Civil War, DOTY. Neither your style nor substance have ever been relevant or acceptable. But you keep doubling down on ASSHOLE, again and again and again and again and again...

Time for you to leave again in a late model HUFF!

You're about as interesting as a fucking hangnail, you worthless piece of filth,
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be the worthless piece of shit in this forum, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, you being the annual recipient of your own "Dip Shit of the Year Award".

Every one of your stated positions, and the candidates you endorse for office, make a mockery of the Constitution and civil law, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You are a disgrace, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The next time you manage to crawl from the toilet bowl onto the seat, pull the handle, circle the bowl and go down like you were destined to do, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
...and I have a Purple Heart and Trump basically just shitted on every Purple Heart recipient. I have the wounds and scars to show my Purple Heart and it's no laughing matter. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You and HillaryNoMore .... showing your brain damage!

It's kinda like talking about money and dick size.

If you have to, you probably don't have much of either!!!
Just what the world needs. Another narcissistic despot.

Holy. Chit. Ignorant. Fuck.

YOU are now officially a member of Team Loony! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, but I am cooler than you'll ever be, and Trump is a lot cooler than Hillary Clinton. At least everyone knows or should know where they stand with Trump. He hates everyone equally and that's the way it should be. Clinton plays mind games with gays, blacks, women, ect. You'll see.

Jim
It's nice to see such passion, instead of ambivalence, on this matter. However, I worked for one years ago, and more recently was the unfortunate recipient of the others foreign policy. Neither is qualified, or deserves, to be president IMHO
It's nice to see such passion, instead of ambivalence, on this matter. However, I worked for one years ago, and more recently was the unfortunate recipient of the others foreign policy. Neither is qualified, or deserves, to be president IMHO Originally Posted by IXinerVI
But that's the realistic choice in 2016.

The "third choice" is a vote for HillaryNoMore.

So .... like I said ... there are two choices in 2016. And we've already had Clinton 2x's.

Anybody who wants to go back for "more" is a masochist or worse!

That's why there are "reviews" on this board ..... "Buyer Beware"!!!