Egyptian Women's beach volleyball uniforms!

What bam my beno was really looking at......
http://news.nationalpost.com/sports/...-sleeves-hijab

Fuck that Originally Posted by bambino
No thank you.

That full body cover is good for when they bury them in the sand up to their necks and stone them after they lose in the event. Keeps the sand from being contaminated by female flesh.

(For the mentally challenged: Sarcasm as to "their thought process"! Not mine!)

Although it's "no" on the fucking part with that one!

No this is another matter all together ....

Or if store bought suits your fancy ..

http://egyptiangfe.wixsite.com/jasmine
WOW! What a great guy!

And this is BAD because ...
More "Troll Tolls" being earned!!!

Do partially naked ladies make you nervous YouRong?
What bam my beno was really looking at......
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're damn right.
A more modern Muslim, Mia Khalifa

and she smart as well. Of course she is under a threat of death from the barbarians.
The Muslim Women dress like that because a 6th century mass murdering pedophile told them too.
A more modern Muslim, Mia Khalifa

and she smart as well. Of course she is under a threat of death from the barbarians. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm sure her uncivilized behavior is memorable.

She looks like she can "hold her own" against an onslaught of lust.
Doncha know that the piggy's designated WK, EKIM The Inbred Chimp, gets upset just like his mentor assup when there is a picture of a butt that Isn't a man's and extra hairy ? Those hairy butts are where EKIM makes his " bank " from picking dingleberries !
Doncha know that the piggy's designated WK, EKIM The Inbred Chimp, gets upset just like his mentor assup when there is a picture of a butt that Isn't a man's and extra hairy ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Good! I'll really piss 'em off!!!!

You're damn right. Originally Posted by bambino
Shit he even admitted it. He is into men.
Shit he even admitted it. He is into men. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, but you are. Bam's into this. Now that you see the whole package you lose interest. Besides being the wrong gender for you, she's way too athletic - she would literally kick your faggot ass no matter where you hide it.

No, but you are. Bam's into this. Now that you see the whole package you lose interest. Besides being the wrong gender for you, she's way too athletic - she would literally kick your faggot ass no matter where you hide it.

Originally Posted by lustylad
Lustless ----> <------ bam beno