Donald Trump's hidden business dealings with Mafia boss Fat Tony Head of the Genovese Crime Family

Report unearths legal papers that 'show GOP frontrunner paid the mob to speed up building Trump Tower while keeping the unions quiet'

Instead of using the industry standard, steel, Trump built his glittering apartment block with ready-mix concrete.

According to legal papers and experts quoted in the piece, Trump shelled out 'inflated' payments to Fat Tony's concrete firm to get them to use the quicker more problematic method - while assuring the unions would not kick up a fuss.

The entire business deal was conducted by Trump's close confidante, the lawyer Rob Cohn - who also represented Fat Tony.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4GwWtta00

Donald Trump's hidden business dealings with Mafia boss Fat Tony Head of the Genovese Crime Family Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's a considerably mild accusation when measured against the factually sustainable charge that hildebeest and Odumbo transfered weapons and munitions to the likes of ISIS and the Mexican drug cartels, Sissy Chap.

How many border agents and American ambassadors have died because of Trump's decisions, Sissy Chap?
Compared to the crimes of Hillary Clinton, this is nothing. It's how business is done in NYC. Hell, the CIA worked with the mob back in the 60's. Besides, being friends with the mob might give Trump some leverage with stubborn members of Congress.
Equivocation.

You guys are running out of straws to grasp.

Drumpf is a black eye on Lady Liberty.

You keep doubling down on it.

Shame.

No candidate is more anti-Liberty than Hillary, and no poster opposes Liberty more than you, AssupCommie.
Can hardly wait till Trump goes out to fifth AV, and shoots someone. Then his trolls can say " hey that was only one person, look what Hillary has done" .
Can hardly wait till Trump goes out to fifth AV, and shoots someone. Then his trolls can say " hey that was only one person, look what Hillary has done" . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He'd have to shoot way more than one to match the Clinton body count.
He'd have to shoot way more than one to match the Clinton body count. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You wee first, and he hasn't pulled the trigger yet.
I can tell you that the OP's story is correct I am a distant cousin of Fat Tony and I have confirmed that their have been dealings with Trump and I am obviously not at liberty to go in detail.
I can tell you that the OP's story is correct I am a distant cousin of Fat Tony and I have confirmed that their have been dealings with Trump and I am obviously not at liberty to go in detail. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You just can't help yourself can you fat boy?
You just can't help yourself can you fat boy? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He's married to Morgan Fairchild too...

You wee first, and he hasn't pulled the trigger yet. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I can "wee" on my own, thank you. And quit bugging me about my junk! I'm not telling you this again! You aren't going to "pull my trigger" EVER!
I can tell you that the OP's story is correct I am a distant cousin of Fat Tony the dung beetle and I have confirmed that their have been dealings with Dung and I am obviously not at liberty to go in detail. because it stinks Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

You just can't help yourself can you fat boy? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
he wants to be the dipshit of the year