If elected, will Hillary live through her first two years?

YOu all know the drill. Hillary has a brain tumor, she fell and hit her head, she can't stand for too long, she makes a speech and returns to her coffin for two days.....

I just wanted a headline that would make the liberal/progressive left spin out of control. I am not a brain tumor so I am not going to do anything to Hillary.

Any odds when she has a public seizure or something? Before the debate, during the debate, before the election, after the election, it going to happen sometime.

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves, liberals feel free to hyperventilate.
YOu all know the drill. Hillary has a brain tumor, she fell and hit her head, she can't stand for too long, she makes a speech and returns to her coffin for two days.....

I just wanted a headline that would make the liberal/progressive left spin out of control. I am not a brain tumor so I am not going to do anything to Hillary.

Any odds when she has a public seizure or something? Before the debate, during the debate, before the election, after the election, it going to happen sometime.

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves, liberals feel free to hyperventilate. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Of course shit floats.

Jim
If elected, will Hillary live through her first two years?

Yes....

She can't do anything anyway! Never has. Never will.
Of course shit floats.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Whew. I thought you were calling out your Second Amendment people, y'alkie.
Like the 2nd Amendment is a bad thing. That's the funniest shit I've heard a long time!
There are many articles that say Hillary has Parkinson's Disease.

My mother had Parkinson's disease for the last 15 years of her life and suffered from inexplicable falls until she was confined to a wheel chair. She lived for quite some time (like Ali) and the first couple of years my brothers and I thought she was misdiagnosed. We were at least 250 miles away and never witnessed any falls. When you quizzed my mom she'd say she was just walking then found herself on the ground. No tripping, no dizzy spell, just boom, on the ground.

Later on she developed the tremors and the 1000 yd stare. The last straw was she kept falling out of bed. Again, no explanation. Strangely in TX, you cannot put any sizeable rail on the bed to keep someone from rolling out of bed as it is considered a "restraint".

Based on my experience, Hillary is exhibiting signs of Parkinson's. I'm sure she's getting first class treatment, and can live a productive life but she can't be President. Will she die? Not likely, but she can't fulfill the duties of POTUS. Bill knows it. The Dim hierarchy know it. My guess is many in the media know it. That is one of the reason why they are ignoring the signs and are acting as her attack dog.

Trump need to realize this and pace himself accordingly.
....Hillary is exhibiting signs of Parkinson's. I'm sure she's getting first class treatment, and can live a productive life but she can't be President. Will she die? Not likely, but she can't fulfill the duties of POTUS. Bill knows it. The Dim hierarchy know it. My guess is many in the media know it. That is one of the reason why they are ignoring the signs and are acting as her attack dog.

Trump need to realize this and pace himself accordingly. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Obaminable was elected because he would be the First Black President, not because he was qualified for the job or even qualified to learn the job. He's shown neither.

HillaryNoMore will be elected, if she is, because SHE would be the First Female President, not because she is qualified for the job or even qualified to learn the job. She's shown neither. She's capitalizing on her married name.

It's sad that people put "Firsts" before quality and qualification.
if trump had asked the question posed in the title of this thread, he would be attacked by the lame stream media for trying to dog whistle some sort of violence
All he has to do is mention the 2nd amendment ... That's their mindset.
All he has to do is mention the 2nd amendment ... That's their mindset. Originally Posted by LexusLover
when Obama was running, both times I think, if you said words like Chicago that was racist
Originally Posted by albundy
Hahaha that's some funny shit. Comey was actually propositioned. They apparently made him an offer he couldn't refuse. I guess we have to weigh the pros and cons of Trump and Clinton. Trump says stupid shit, Clinton does stupid shit, lol.

Jim
when Obama was running, both times I think, if you said words like Chicago that was racist Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
If you even said you weren't going to vote for the duffus ..

... you were called a "racist"!!!!

Now you will be called "misogynist" if you don't vote for HillaryNoMore!

Even if she is a fat, lazy, do-nothing, ignorant, corrupt, predator-protecting, POS.
Originally Posted by albundy
Love it! That's funny!