Look who attends Trump's rallies Instant Karma part 2

Some of you idiots made a big deal about the Orlando shooters dad attending Hillary's rally last week. Keep in mind the Dad didn't commit a crime and he's not responsible for the actions of his grown son who was a POS.

However, instant Karma look who was seated behind trump in one of his recent rallies : https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemoc...7170069376045/

It's disgraced congressman Mark Foley who resigned after being caught sending inappropriate sexual material to teens and is now a registered pedophile. So in reality which is worst a father who didn't commit any crime or a pediphile? Karma is a bitch isn't it folks!!!
Dipshit of the Year 2015 and now 2016.
Go diddle yourself in the ass with hildebeest's broom, Lubed Wide-ass.
Go diddle yourself in the ass with hildebeest's broom, Lubed Wide-ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You never admit the truth do you? Always try to Deflect? Your whole motto is well the DEMS did it also- if Trump was caught today getting a BJ from a hooker- your response would be .."well Bill got one too..." My topic wasn't about fucking bill clinton taking flights on a private jet- YOU RESPONDED ON A THREAD ABOUT THE ORLANDO'S SHOOTER'S DAD- WHO LAST TIME I CHECKED DIDN'T COMMIT A CRIME ATTENDING HILLARY'S RALLY- BUT WHEN A KNOWN PEDOPHILE ATTENDS TRUMP'S RALLIES YOU SAY IT'S OK BECAUSE BILL CLINTON FLEW 26 TIMES WITH ONE. YOU ARE A TRUE MORON- LEARN TO DEBATE!!!!

IMAGINE IF I GO ROB A BANK AND MY DEFENSE WAS ..."WELL OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ROBBED BANKS TOO..."
You never admit the truth do you? Always try to Deflect? Your whole motto is well the DEMS did it also- if Trump was caught today getting a BJ from a hooker- your response would be .."well Bill got one too..." My topic wasn't about fucking bill clinton taking flights on a private jet- YOU RESPONDED ON A THREAD ABOUT THE ORLANDO'S SHOOTER'S DAD- WHO LAST TIME I CHECKED DIDN'T COMMIT A CRIME ATTENDING HILLARY'S RALLY- BUT WHEN A KNOWN PEDOPHILE ATTENDS TRUMP'S RALLIES YOU SAY IT'S OK BECAUSE BILL CLINTON FLEW 26 TIMES WITH ONE. YOU ARE A TRUE MORON- LEARN TO DEBATE!!!!

IMAGINE IF I GO ROB A BANK AND MY DEFENSE WAS ..."WELL OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ROBBED BANKS TOO..."
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Your pathetic pro-hildebeest posts fail because each of your pathetic attempts to discredit Trump can be matched by more reprehensible and despicable acts committed by the Clintons, Lubed Wide-ass.
That really is rich. You're worried about one being at a Trump rally and yet your candidate is married to one.