Big Sale In Progress - Trump Campaign Is Selling a (Now-Discounted) Gold Membership Card

ok This is totally insane

I gotta admit this charlatan is dam good for the sheeple who love being hood winked.

It appears that some Trump supporters who donated over $100 before got the cards, but now you can get it for the low low price of $35.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/the-...bership-cards/
  • DSK
  • 08-13-2016, 06:57 AM
ok This is totally insane

I gotta admit this charlatan is dam good for the sheeple who love being hood winked.

It appears that some Trump supporters who donated over $100 before got the cards, but now you can get it for the low low price of $35.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/the-...bership-cards/ Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You obviously aren't very sophisticated about campaigns. Everybody has been selling stupid shit like this for years. Whatever money they get helps, no matter how silly the "award".

If I had paid for all the businessman of the year plaques I've been offered, I could hit Assup over the head 100 times with them, break them over his hard head, and go get 100 more.

I never bought them, and I laugh at people who put them in their office.

Shame, though, in one sense. Assup needs to be hit over the head at least 100 times.
I have no idea how I got on their list, but I get contribution requests on Facebook on a daily basis for the Trump/Pence campaign.
You obviously aren't very sophisticated about campaigns. Everybody has been selling stupid shit like this for years. Originally Posted by DSK
lol - Proof please.

Better yet just come clean. Did you get your gold card yet? HAHAHA Trump thinks you're all idiots and this stunt proves it. HAHAHA!!!!
lol - Proof please.

Better yet just come clean. Did you get your gold card yet? HAHAHA Trump thinks you're all idiots and this stunt proves it. HAHAHA!!!!
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Odumbo's boy's Gruber and Rhodes called you and your ilk stupid, Sissy Chap. The hoity-toity in the DNC remarked on how hildebeest likes her minions to be ignorant and uninformed, Sissy Chap. And you, on a daily basis, illustrate how you are just what they say you are, Sissy Chap; hence, your POV is stupid, unintelligent and uninformed.
  • DSK
  • 08-13-2016, 11:17 AM
lol - Proof please.

Better yet just come clean. Did you get your gold card yet? HAHAHA Trump thinks you're all idiots and this stunt proves it. HAHAHA!!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You are one stupid motherfucker. SpeedRacer and Luke Wyatt could beat you up, you know...
Hey will the gold card get you a free night in the Lincoln bedroom?
I seem to recall some contributors over the years getting some sort of B&B at the white house.
I thinck some sleaze balls were there as hosts.
Hey will the gold card get you a free night in the Lincoln bedroom?
I seem to recall some contributors over the years getting some sort of B&B at the white house.
I thinck some sleaze balls were there as hosts. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
+1

... or maybe a lucrative ambassador appointment?
  • DSK
  • 08-13-2016, 03:50 PM
+1

... or maybe a lucrative ambassador appointment?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
To be fair, that sleazy practice has been going on for a long time, not just with Obama.