Any Intel?

There are two spas on Jefferson Highway in Metairie thats pretty close to each other.

There is one on Esplanade close to the causeway in a shopping strip.

Theres is one in the corner of a shopping center on airline by planet fitness and super cuts.

A new one just opened in Covington next to PJs on 190.

Any Intel on those spas?
  • 01-24-2019, 09:09 AM
Id like to know about the one in Covington, I may make a visit there to check it out and will report when I do.
Most spas/amps have names. Can you help us out?
There are several on Jeff Hwy in Metairie/Harahan/River Ridge/Little Farms/Jefferson etc. At least a landmark like "Next to the A** Hdwre store in RR... (which is OHB or OBH that has a review or two on here. AKA Oriental Health and Beauty or Oriental Beauty and Health, I forget which)...

Perhaps a cross street like the corner of Jefferson and Dodge... etc.
Theres is one in the corner of a shopping center on airline by planet fitness and super cuts. Originally Posted by cbtprime
That's Enjoy Massage Spa. Strictly a good, legit massage.
Most spas/amps have names. Can you help us out? Originally Posted by trainwreck+
I'll try to get the names next time. Most of the time I just spot the flashing massage sign.
  • 02-05-2019, 12:20 PM
Went by the new place in Covington next to PJ's on 190 first on a thursday evening and then on Saturday afternoon, both times they were closed. Doesnt look like they are open for business yet, there was some construction materials inside. I'll keep checking it out