" I am the chosen one"

What will sir Trumps ego come up with next? Humm, maybe" I am the second coming of Christ" stay tuned, the Fuhr will dream something up, after his golf match ant tweet session, btw he already did a 360 on his promise of a tax break from yesterday in case ya all missed it on the fake news.Ok Trumpies, have at it!
Yup Trump is one of the "chosen", only 43 others as a matter of fact, to be POTUS
Big-T is 45 people """"Chosen""""" funny how the Liberal retarded media thinks
What will sir Trumps ego come up with next?! Originally Posted by lickidyclit

Think Sundance stated it best:

I am the chosen one”… And the media had the customary spontaneous ‘splodey head.

Trump uses chopper pressers and Twitter like a laser pointer and the media are a heard of cats.

Oh, BTW: there is a new Trump Twitter barometer. Wonder what it's indicating today. Lemme check:

He was already the Chosen One to beat Hillary!
Big-T is 45 people Originally Posted by rexdutchman
45th administration
44th person to hold the position. Grover Cleveland was #'s 22 and 24.
He was already the Chosen One to beat Hillary! Originally Posted by bambino
with a lil help from Russia!
with a lil help from Russia! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
So, you're saying Trump would have beat Odumbo in 2016 if Odumbo had been allowed to run for a third term?
Putin and a few hand picked oligarchs succeed in a deliberate attack on the democracy of the United States giving this country an imbecile for its leader.

Yep, he had a little help.
So, you're saying Trump would have beat Odumbo in 2016 if Odumbo had been allowed to run for a third term? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He doesn't know what he is saying. His handlers in the media fed him his rhetoric regardless of any proof.

Now where did I hear that for over two years? Sure was NOT from her Mueller - now was it??
Putin and a few hand picked oligarchs succeed in a deliberate attack on the democracy of the United States giving this country an imbecile for its leader.

Yep, he had a little help.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
So, you're also saying Trump would have beat Odumbo in 2016 if Odumbo had been allowed to run for a third term?
Now where did I hear that for over two years? Sure was NOT from her Mueller - now was it?? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Actually, Mueller and everybody else investigating the election concluded that Russia did interfere in our election in favor of Trump.

What are you reading? (And I use that term in the loosest possible way.)
Nope, he won despite Russia helping Hillary with the Steele Dossier. Stay tuned!!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 08-22-2019, 08:11 AM
Of course - that means that Trump is guilty of "Russian Collusion"
cannot give up the Narrative, can One!
Go read the NYT and get on board with the new DPST fake news thrust

"Racism"!!