So, which Dim will it be?

And insert your fav joke about the others.
Yes I left out a couple that are totally clueless, that don't have a chance, nor worth me making a joke about.
I cant see mediocre joe making it all the way, although if he does, I would forecast a draft on the convention floor against him, as joe asks, "where am I?" and repeats to everyone and to no one, "I can handle it, I'm a big boy"

Bernie doesn't have the dim institutional support

warren is so fake and so stupid and promises the impossible with the reddest of meat that she just might appeal to dims

harris has the demeanor of a prosecutor and a past job history that can be used against her- nope

cory booker unleashed can't pull off the eloquence and inspiration he attempts at every turn- he tangles himself up in confusing syntax and lofty wordiness and misplaced phrasing and the loss of the right tone though long did he practice before his mirror

beto has become a joke and reminds one of the wind filled advertising man with the flailing arms

tulsi gabbard has her feet on the ground but she's out of place with the dim electorate- if she can pull off the nomination it would be a miracle of disaffected dims, whatever remnant there might be of thoughtfulness in that party, but the dim party strikes me as filled with wild, burn down everything, unschooled or miss-schooled hooligans

who else? the names and faces are indistinct with little recognition, maybe some hater like styer?

I'm thinking it will be the indian against the Donald
Of course whoever the Dim-tarts put up will increase tax's its how they roll ,,,,,
Question: How many of the 2020 Democrat Candidates does it take to change a lightbulb.
  1. Answer 1 for Biden - Is it "turned on"
  2. Answer 2 for Warren - We don't have light bulbs in Tee-Pee's
  3. Answer 3 for all - We don't change anything we only promise change
  • oeb11
  • 08-22-2019, 07:43 AM
Long way to go - Biden looks increasingly frail. I doubt he has the physical /mental capability to endure a grueling campaign, debates with trump, and if elected, serve 4 yers. If nominated - voters are voting for the VP nominee - something the DPST's i think would use to unite their fractured ultra Radical Marxist wing with centrist DPST's. - they would be well aware of the strategy to elect Biden - and replace with resignation or use the 25th amendment in case of infirmity.
a radical Marxist then takes the Presidency. - likely Warren, - i think she would go with the strategy.

EL - good One - answer 3 for All!!!!
The only thing that would change under DPST Rule is more taxes and bankrupting the nation, economic disaster for all but the DPST Nomenklatura.
I still say Bloomberg will jump in. He said he wouldn’t run if Biden got in..It’s obvious Biden doesn’t have it. A far left wackjob is a sure loser.
Whoever it is will kick Trump’s ass and make America America again.
Biden looks increasingly frail.....If nominated - voters are voting for the VP nominee - something the DPST's i think would use to unite their fractured ultra Radical Marxist wing with centrist DPST's. -

they would be well aware of the strategy to elect Biden - and replace with resignation or use the 25th amendment in case of infirmity.

a radical Marxist then takes the Presidency. - likely Warren, - i think she would go with the strategy. Originally Posted by oeb11

machiavellian, what? they are devious obfuscators

oeb, you might be right, you just might be right
Long way to go - Biden looks increasingly frail. I doubt he has the physical /mental capability to endure a grueling campaign, debates with trump, and if elected, serve 4 yers. If nominated - voters are voting for the VP nominee - something the DPST's i think would use to unite their fractured ultra Radical Marxist wing with centrist DPST's. - they would be well aware of the strategy to elect Biden - and replace with resignation or use the 25th amendment in case of infirmity.
a radical Marxist then takes the Presidency. - likely Warren, - i think she would go with the strategy. Originally Posted by oeb11
Good points, why an I thinking Hildebest for VP
  • oeb11
  • 08-22-2019, 09:10 AM
NGIT - Thank You,Sir
Your handle belies the thoughtfulness of your posts.

Agreed - UC!
Whoever it is will kick Trump’s ass and make America America again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wanna bet?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm hoping Biden just for the entertainment factor.
I'm hoping Biden just for the entertainment factor. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Some of the zombie movies are pretty good.
Good points, why an I thinking Hildebest for VP Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Because you have a twisted mind.
  • oeb11
  • 08-22-2019, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=oeb11;1061720654]Long way to go - Biden looks increasingly frail. I doubt he has the physical /mental capability to endure a grueling campaign, debates with trump, and if elected, serve 4 yers. If nominated - voters are voting for the VP nominee - something the DPST's i think would use to unite their fractured ultra Radical Marxist wing with centrist DPST's. - they would be well aware of the strategy to elect Biden - and replace with resignation or use the 25th amendment in case of infirmity.
a radical Marxist then takes the Presidency. - likely Warren, - i think she would go with the strategy.

Another option for the DPST's - H.... -she whose name must not be spoken - has been out making speeches and putting herself in the public eye (Yechh)
She still has pull in the DNC - come close to convention time - she declares and takes the nomination away again.

election Round II - with a Radical marxist DPST for VP - and another disaster in Nov 2020 for the DPST's