Ethnic bioweapons

What's your opinion on ethnic bio weapons? AIDS did a lot of good but it has slowed down considerably. And it sucks that there was some collateral damage, Ryan white and Tom Fogarty among them. Supposedly Israel is making some ethnic based bioweapons against Arabs. They probably don't need one to kill whites, the whites are dying out just like they planned. You can bet if China had a huge infoux of "migrants" they would be making ethnic bioweapons in an instant!
What's your opinion on ethnic bio weapons? AIDS did a lot of good but it has slowed down considerably. And it sucks that there was some collateral damage, Ryan white and Tom Fogarty among them. Supposedly Israel is making some ethnic based bioweapons against Arabs. They probably don't need one to kill whites, the whites are dying out just like they planned. You can bet if China had a huge infoux of "migrants" they would be making ethnic bioweapons in an instant! Originally Posted by The Ghost of Jeff Epstein
Another soon to be banned member?
That’s Humpty’s MO.

That staff continues to ban his characters indicates that there is still a staff.

Lol!!!
  • oeb11
  • 08-26-2019, 08:40 AM
Soon to be banned for those who are unable to learn!
Bold prediction.

LOL!
  • oeb11
  • 08-26-2019, 08:50 AM
My, what self-centeredness - my post referred to the OP.

Does poster have an opinion on "bioweapons"?
Which, as i understand- are outlawed by international law and convention.
But are you qualified to make that statement?

A nasty sore could be a bioweapon, right?

At least you’re engaging in a cogent and Constructive conversation with Humpty.

Well played, sir!

HAHHahaha
My, what self-centeredness - my post referred to the OP.

Does poster have an opinion on "bioweapons"?
Which, as i understand- are outlawed by international law and convention. Originally Posted by oeb11
Countries like Israel and China don't feel the need to comply to any laws but their own..and do you think Muslims care about any laws other than the laws of Allah? Derp! That's like saying making a convenience store a gun free zone will prevent Tyrone and his homiez from robbing it at gunpoint.
That’s Humpty’s MO.

That staff continues to ban his characters indicates that there is still a staff.

Lol!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you were afraid your RTM was broken...
But are you qualified to make that statement? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are more than qualified to make a SHIT load of nonsensical gaffe statements
Ignoring

Ignoring

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Take your own advice...
Hey, did you two forget the topic??
What's your opinion on ethnic bio weapons? AIDS did a lot of good but it has slowed down considerably. And it sucks that there was some collateral damage, Ryan white and Tom Fogarty among them. Supposedly Israel is making some ethnic based bioweapons against Arabs. They probably don't need one to kill whites, the whites are dying out just like they planned. You can bet if China had a huge infoux of "migrants" they would be making ethnic bioweapons in an instant! Originally Posted by The Ghost of Jeff Epstein
Is such a thing even possible?

Most bioweapons are a major hazard to the producers and distributors of such.