Is it just me or is it getting a little pricey up here?

Dont get me wrong I love the selection that we as Dallasians got... But seriously girls asking $400+/hr...? Dont get me wrong there nice, but are they really that nice? Id get if they are perfect 10's but the menu's on most of them are still limited, meaning no greek, and/or other activities. You'd think for that range you would get no lip (figuratively speaking).

And some of the women charging that much, its just comical, but till you see in their reviews some people would actually pay that. It makes me cringe.

Economics I suppose. Supply and Demand. A few guys willing to spend that much and these girls just spike there profits. Dont have much else to blame than the people willing to do that. High rollers.

Cant blame them, for some of these women, I get it, Hell Ive heard of some guys keeping some of these hookers for 50k a month. Dan Bilzerian had a good way of relating his poker losses on Joe Rogans Podcast, I dont know if the analogy fits but Ill try. He said something to the note of, He didnt mind losing a hand to some rich guy who didnt care about the money, he cared if he lost to a guy to whom it would change his lifestyle, the guy who needed it.

I feel like that with some of these providers. I hate that feeling. That being said if she didnt care I wouldnt care giving her that much (provided she was A-Z amazing).

Does anyone else feel this way? Or am I just being petty?
A woman chooses her own worth.. Personally If I wasn't in it for the long run, I would consider a higher rate. Though Longevity and familiar faces are important to make the experience worth while.
I choose to keep grandfathered rates as well as the same rates I have had for years, with great reviews. I take great care of my clients as I do myself.

All ladies are priceless, though it is the experience you are paying for. The Great thing about it, you can find your fantasy in each and every one of us.. it is up to you and what or who you choose to share it with. It is only for the moment anyway.

Keep a healthy outlook on the hobby and we will do the same.
It is all in how you look at it.
For every man who feels that $400 is too much, there is a man who feels that $200 is too much. For every man who feels that $200 is too much, there is a man who feels that $100 is too much.

See where I'm going with this?

There are lots of people-- and they all play at different levels. There are many who won't touch a girl that is under $300.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-22-2017, 07:10 AM
Snort.. bitching about the price of a luxury.. never gets anywhere.

Btw, have you looked at the price of renting and the increases since some of the major company moves that have been hitting the area? Most providers rent.
Economics I suppose. Supply and Demand. Originally Posted by unknown1647
  • grean
  • 06-22-2017, 07:36 AM
OP,

Spread your legs and take strange dick up your ass and sawllow that nut. Then come back tell these girls afterwards how much you think you should have charged.

Real fuckin' good job of batting the bee hive.
OP,

Spread your legs and take strange dick up your ass and sawllow that nut. Then come back tell these girls afterwards how much you think you should have charged.

Real fuckin' good job of batting the bee hive. Originally Posted by grean
+1

I am sure the ladies are flooding your inbox with pms wanting to see you now
OP,

Spread your legs and take strange dick up your ass and swallow that nut. Then come back tell these girls afterwards how much you think you should have charged.

Real fuckin' good job of batting the bee hive. Originally Posted by grean
Hahah Im good, I chose the education route. Pays a bit better. And more consistent. Judging by your tone though Ill take your word for it.

But in all seriousness, Grace Preston good answer, but I am a cynic not a idealist, and in reality, tell me you dont see some of these girls rate and think "good luck with that". We all do it. To deny it is to deny the very thing that makes us human. Im not saying I dont blame them, in todays world. You put up any price somebodies gonna pay it. And perhaps its just me, I remember a time when girls were costing 300 for a bombshell but then again that was in aspd days.

But to bat the beehive more... I dont like seeing inflation in this meat market. Where hamburgers are priced at what top sirloin is. I mean sometimes you want to just eat a hamburger... And to go and find out that it costs the same amount as a Filet at Perry's. THE ABSURDITY!!! Hahahah Im trolling guys, Go pluck yourselves!
Actually, nope. I don't do it. I figure, if their rate is $600... and they're still in business, then enough are paying that rate to keep them in business.

Yes, there were bombshells for $300 in ASPD days. There were also ladies like Fanny who were charging 4 figures (and she was a BBW at the time) or Anne-Marie who was charging $10,000 for a 2 day minimum. Or Amy Taylor, who was 4 figures both then and now.

You want to see "inflation"? Travel north.
The inflation I like is the one I get when I deliver sammiches.
My hobbying budget is just that , a budget. I spend what I can afford. I think the market place will take care of prices, but THANK gOD for grandfathered rates! I don't argue or haggle with providers about what they charge, I ask what it (the fee) is and if I can't afford it, move on.
Snort.. bitching about the price of a luxury.. never gets anywhere.

Btw, have you looked at the price of renting and the increases since some of the major company moves that have been hitting the area? Most providers rent. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
So true. I remember riding in the back of 1960 Ford wagon that would asphyxiate anyone...no wonder I was blue all the time My mother put gas in it for 19 cents a gallon....she made top pay as an RN for 250/mo. Hamburgers across the street from the hospital were 15 cents. Doctor visits were $10...cash and carry...no insurance or whatever. The power of inflation, dismissal of the gold standard, and national debt marches on. To me, it's no longer a luxury to bang hot girls...it's a need
Yup,^^^^^^^^ Inflation, Gold standards , ( when I started driving gas was 25 cents , and the Chev got 6 MPG)
So true. I remember riding in the back of 1960 Ford wagon that would asphyxiate anyone...no wonder I was blue all the time My mother put gas in it for 19 cents a gallon....she made top pay as an RN for 250/mo. Hamburgers across the street from the hospital were 15 cents. Doctor visits were $10...cash and carry...no insurance or whatever. The power of inflation, dismissal of the gold standard, and national debt marches on. To me, it's no longer a luxury to bang hot girls...it's a need Originally Posted by 2short@desky
Get Tinder, itll take your wallet back to 1960. Worked for me and my sexual addiction.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-22-2017, 10:40 AM
Starting to sound like one of those guys who think all there is to this world is busting a nut. Brah, do you, it's your right.. and tha hookers gunna do them, it's their right...