I'll Be Dead Before I Let A Man Become Playmate - Hugh Hefner

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...-women-n812631
Jerry Jones, pay attention. Rome fell too.
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2017, 01:14 PM
Jerry Jones, pay attention. Rome fell too. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You need to start reading your own links you loud obnoxious Parrot. The NFL isn't going anywhere....and you NASCAR Hillbillies are a dying breed.

Rau said Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, an outspoken supporter of civil rights, had personally chosen her to be the magazine’s first transgender playmate before he died at the age of 91 in September, and “told me he was very proud of me.”
Well, if playboy does that they might as well put the last nail in their coffin.
You should only qualify for the Playboy centerfold if you have the "XX" chromosomes( which means you are a female). I don't care how many operations you had and how good they turned out, if you have the "XY" chromosomes you should not be in Playboy. Hef made one mistake. You should not be allowed to compete in woman's tennis either.
You need to start reading your own links you loud obnoxious Parrot. The NFL isn't going anywhere....and you NASCAR Hillbillies are a dying breed.

Rau said Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, an outspoken supporter of civil rights, had personally chosen her to be the magazine’s first transgender playmate before he died at the age of 91 in September, and “told me he was very proud of me.” Originally Posted by WTF
Of course, your poor reading comprehension and ability to form logical conclusions comes into play again WDF. HEFNER isn't quoted as saying it, RAU says he said it. Which, according to your tiny toolbox, means its just as good. It ain't. By the way Hefner didn't say "I'll be dead...". I made it up for humorous effect. I guess you need a smiliecon.

Work on your humor after you work on your reading comprehension.

Well, if playboy does that they might as well put the last nail in their coffin. Originally Posted by garhkal
That's my point. First it was no nude women, now it's this. The magazine is dead.

You should only qualify for the Playboy centerfold if you have the "XX" chromosomes( which means you are a female). I don't care how many operations you had and how good they turned out, if you have the "XY" chromosomes you should not be in Playboy. Hef made one mistake. You should not be allowed to compete in woman's tennis either. Originally Posted by flghtr65
I'm in total agreement with you flighty. This guy hasn't even had his pee pee cut off. The prior model who appeared in the 90s did.
Really, who cares?
Really, who cares? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
+1 on that.
Heterosexuals.
and you NASCAR Hillbillies are a dying breed. Originally Posted by WTF
Humm, so why did Trump win? You Simple Chimp?

Hillbillies, I assume you refer to anyone that did not vote for the Bribe-receiving-Bitch Hillary.
Well, if playboy does that they might as well put the last nail in their coffin. Originally Posted by garhkal
+1
I wanna know why would Hugh even be talking to Ru paul??
I wanna know why would Hugh even be talking to Ru paul?? Originally Posted by garhkal
+1
+1