Rated-R

What are your best erotic R-Rated movies, or best erotic scenes in R-Rated movies y'all have seen?

I just finished watching Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut", with Nikole Kidman and Tom Cruise. Love the naked ceremony and orgy scenes!
I love the foooking scene in monster ball. I don't see how they weren't actually having sex. Tooodlez....
  • pxmcc
  • 11-30-2018, 10:00 PM
. (double post, sorry)
  • pxmcc
  • 11-30-2018, 10:01 PM
ya i loved that scene from Eyes Wide Shut.

Sharon Stone was pretty hot in Basic Instinct. Angela Bassett in How Stella Got Her Groove Back, especially the shower scene. Unfaithful had some seriously hot scenes between the 2 lovers (Diane Lane and Olivier Martinez.) Body of Evidence with William Dafoe and Madonna also was quite sultry, especially the hot wax scene. Wild at Heart with Laura Dern and William Dafoe had some great fucking scenes, especially when the director zoomed in on her toes when she was cumming..

Sometimes a hot R-scene can be sexier than a XXX scene, actually.
Lea Seydoux (Bond girl in the movie Spectre) and another actress in one hell of a lesbian scene in Blue is the Warmest Color. Rated NC-17 in French. I've always thought Lea was hot as hell and this is a mainstream movie, not some XXX movie.

http://www.lesbian8.com/67156/blue-i...an-sex-scenes/
I love the foooking scene in monster ball. I don't see how they weren't actually having sex. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro

When I saw the post 1st go up, that's exactly what I going to say..

Halle Berry, Halle Berry
9 1/2 weeks.
The stair scene
  • 5T3V3
  • 12-01-2018, 06:59 AM
for me the best, most sexy blow job scene ever is from "brown bunny" not sure what it is about that scene, but would love to find a lady that gave that kind of blow job ... I would basically adopt her
Well the sex-in-the-pool scene in "Showgirls" was pretty hot. N ot R-rated movie though.

Today, there are some x-and-a-half scenes on Netflix.
I think Billy Bob was in that pussy in Monster's Ball. Possibly rawdog. That's how Halle Berry won that Oscar.

As far as actual sex in mainstream movies, the French movies got the American ones beat by miles.

But one early 70's mainstream blaxploitation movie that had actual sex was Sweet Sweetback's Badasss Song. The director and star, Melvin Van Peebles, actually fucked three chicks in the movie.
it was rated R!
Check out the movie"Love" on Netflix . A very hard R, but hot.
The Lover w/ Jane March...holy shit is it hot!

Color of Night - Bruce Willis and Jane March
Bruce is getting up there in age now . ..

Nice work if you can get it!
Nice post's y'all. Some of the above mentioned films I've seen, others I will have to check out for sure.

As for "Monsters Ball", yes most definitely Billy Bob was all up inside Halle Berry! C'mon that seemed rather real! #LuckyFucker