Bidenomics

I know inflation has hit everyone but damn, do these heifers charge by the pound?
yours or theirs?
Some times you get multiple pounds (MSOG) for the same rate others have a slight up charge. You might confer with Pitroom, he seems to be knowledgeable about such things.
Ask Stormy Daniels. Apparently, she charged at least one high profile trick by the pound.... and he's still paying for it....
Just like the price of eggs pussy costs a lot these days! Fuckenownics!
Bitches were charging me by the Pound, but I got smart, and will only pay in Euros now.
Pesos?
I have very reasonable donations. If you look were out here. Dallas rain still has good donation ranges as welll. Were not all trying to out do the price of eggs.
The price of everything was bound to go up after the pandemic due to pent-up demand for goods and services and rising wages amid low unemployment, even without the Biden stimulus spending.
  • BLM69
  • 10-24-2023, 05:28 PM
How can one justify paying more when the quality is down? I think we should have a grading system, the higher grade, the higher you can earn, weight, age, attitude, services would affect the grade and the pay! But instead we have what we have 😂
Ask Stormy Daniels. Apparently, she charged at least one high profile trick by the pound.... and he's still paying for it.... Originally Posted by Anonymous01

Don't forget, dems voted for a person who took Staff Edit - Biomed1. Sorry if this bothers you, but facts do not care about your feelings.
Politics sucks. It doesn't matter if your left or right, democrat or republican. Politics sucks.
Of the Following . . .
Topics regarding children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range.
and, what does the fees charged by providers ... or politicians
have to do with "exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles" ???

how about moving this to a coed forum so those of us looking for "alternative sexual practices and lifestyles" can find a provider into that?

unless discussing provider fees is an "alternative sexual practice and lifestyle" :^}