Creampie

My favorite thing to do is to fill a woman that I've just met and who is half my age, full of my DNA. Does anyone else enjoy this kind of fetish?
Would be fun but a person better prepare for 18 yrs of child care.
I've creampied a thousand women. It's okay. Biden will send them money for child care.
Maybe write a review of a few of that thousand?
Here's a list of just some of the women I've creampied. They're all in Austin. Google em.

Staff Edit - Names Removed in an Abundance of Caution - Biomed1
Would be fun but a person better prepare for 18 yrs of child care. Originally Posted by Oldguylooking
The good thing about being elderly is that you shoot blanks.
The good thing about being elderly is that you shoot blanks. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

30 years ago I saw a movie in which you got creampied by Maynard, then shot Zed in the genitals.
No comparison between feeling a pussy on your cock vs. having a raincoat on. Had my share of ladies want me to CIP. Who was I to deny them, lol?
Absolutely, I love fill up a pussy or an asshole with my loads. I have been screwing my brains out over 10 years and have a stable of providers who love being creampies. I East them out and we snowball so much fun. Love cum play!
Go West young man!
30 years ago I saw a movie in which you got creampied by Maynard, then shot Zed in the genitals. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
Maynard was just watching & Zed never finished.
  • BLM69
  • 12-01-2023, 04:45 PM
Most of these whores take the creampies on the DL
CIP is a fetish? LOL
  • BLM69
  • 12-03-2023, 06:27 PM
CIP is a fetish? LOL Originally Posted by Bowser98
CIP is the norm
CIP is the norm Originally Posted by BLM69
Exactly my point, which is why it makes so sense why this thread is in this forum.