VINCENT78730- BRITISH INDIAN GUY CAUGHT

THIS IS VINCENT'S "VINCE" WIFE AND I JUST CAUGHT HIM ON THIS SITE WITH NUMEROUS WHORES ON HERE. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL HIS DEVICES AND LOGINS SO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE EXPOSED OR REPORTED TO THE POLICE I SUGGEST YOU BLOCK HIM, STAY AWAY FROM ANY FORM OF COMMUNICATION IF YOU WANT TO STAY SAFE!
So, you're newly single...?
So, you're newly single...? Originally Posted by corona
THIS IS VINCENT'S "VINCE" WIFE AND I JUST CAUGHT HIM ON THIS SITE WITH NUMEROUS WHORES ON HERE. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL HIS DEVICES AND LOGINS SO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE EXPOSED OR REPORTED TO THE POLICE I SUGGEST YOU BLOCK HIM, STAY AWAY FROM ANY FORM OF COMMUNICATION IF YOU WANT TO STAY SAFE! Originally Posted by Guest032424
If you sucked and fucked him properly, he wouldn’t have to seek out, what you call “whores”. What are you gonna do, besides make idle threats and promptly guest the account?

Got any pics?
  • BLM69
  • 03-25-2024, 11:58 AM
Let's teach him a lesson and hook up, what a horrible husband he is
Dude has no reviews since 2015, and no public posts since 2014. Sounds fishy.
Can you post a pic of yourself?
Do you happen to make good sammiches?
I don't even know what the hell any of this means or what this is. A British Indian guy? A whore wife who has a husband named Vincent? Do you mean Vincent Volaju from Cowboy Bebop? I'm living in the twilight zone. Stay single like me, men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeixL4YERXY
Can you post a pic of yourself?
Do you happen to make good sammiches? Originally Posted by winn dixie
You couldn't resist the urge right?
You couldn't resist the urge right? Originally Posted by Ericka xoxo
Nope. Happens to be a screening tool.
Sammich making is a necessity
Everyone knows housewives are the biggest whores around.

Ever watch any of these shows?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real_Housewives

Those women are hos!

Also wives cheats too. Husbands are not the only one who cheats.

https://www.brides.com/reasons-women...nships-1103341
I think the vast majority of housewives, at least the ones over 45, are incredibly faithful and not interested in sex at all. Not extramarital sex, anyway. However, the ones who are particularly suspicious... yeah, they're always the ones who have something to hide.
I had 40-50 years old women with big shiny rocks on their wedding finger flirt with me.

Central Market and Whole Foods is a good place to pick them up Monday to Friday during school days from 9 am to noon for a quick hookup.
I had 40-50 years old women with big shiny rocks on their wedding finger flirt with me.

Central Market and Whole Foods is a good place to pick them up Monday to Friday during school days from 9 am to noon for a quick hookup. Originally Posted by CG2014
Gotta give those stores a shot.
Lol it's always OUR fault and not you or your husband's... smfh someone clearly hasn't been suckin dick and making sammiches like a good girl