Better SW scene... Dallas or Fort Worth?

Haven't done much mongering in FW, but the time I did go was a bust. In Dallas, there's alway something out in South Dallas or on HH.
dude go to West Fort Worth, Camp Bowie and Cherry lane, or Camo bowie and Las Vegas Trail. I pick up so many SW on a regular basis.
ok... thanks bro I'll check it out. Are they out late?
  • BLM69
  • 03-19-2018, 10:47 PM
Haven't done much mongering in FW, but the time I did go was a bust. In Dallas, there's alway something out in South Dallas or on HH. Originally Posted by francoisuno
SD by far
Your odds are much better in Dallas. Ft Worth is alive one day and dead the next.
Saw a Lsw and a bsw in the south on colonial. Crossed Hatcher saw 3 more bsw. All decent. Lsw was a lil too hyped for me, she was walking down the street taking pics with an imaginary camera. Would definitely get her if she came down from the clouds
Your odds are much better in Dallas. Ft Worth is alive one day and dead the next. Originally Posted by Sadzeck
yeah, that's the crux of the situation. i have to plan out my expeditions in advance, and i'm just not convinced it's worth searching for that FW diamond in the rough when there's plenty of SD rubies.
Where at in south dallas?
Yes, where in south dallas, research purposes of course
Can someone give me a general idea where the sw are on Las Vegas trail, any landmarks? I’ve been cruising Lancaster without success
  • BLM69
  • 03-29-2018, 02:26 PM
SW can be found anywhere surrounding the popular spots, you guys having problems finding them is you don't think outside the box and only follow the posted tracks
SW can be found anywhere surrounding the popular spots, you guys having problems finding them is you don't think outside the box and only follow the posted tracks Originally Posted by BLM69
I fully recognize asking this question my get a chuckle, but can you give an example or two of the kind of places you'd look?
Calmont, normandale, lvt. Usually you can find them around the gas stations or the laundromat or in front of the apartments there on lvt. Camp Bowie as well from 820 to 183. I picked my last one up, a skinny decent white girl who was eating a sandwich outside the Kroger just off the loop. There’s actually a large homeless camp that sits in the field just south of I-30. If you’re having no luck on the street, I’ll usually stop in at the gas stations around or into the parking lot for a bit on let where the laundromat and a convenience store is, act like I’m checking my phone for directions or whatever and see what walks by. I don’t ever see too many between cherry and 183, but they’re there, often congregating near the bus stops.