Is it safe? ShysterJon worries about you boys and girls

Hello. It's me, ShysterJon. Do you remember me? Or have you been trying to forget me. :-)

Those of you who might remember me know I'm a lawyer in Dallas who used to blab on here about ways to hobby safely without being busted by LE. But now I'm enjoying other pursuits. However, I've returned today because while LE remains a danger, I'm worried that getting sick from doing the flippoty-floppy is an even greater danger.

Without revealing private medical information, have you modified your behavior when hobbying because of the pandemic?
So glad to see you back SJ.

This is a non-responsive response but.....

In Viet Nam there were long conversations written (sometimes carved) into the latrine/head stall walls. Here's one that sorta applies in reverse.

DudeA: I think I go into the vil today and get some....

DudeB: I would screw those (insert racist rant)....

DudeC: Yeah, half have to TB and half have got VD....

DudeD: Just fuck the ones that cough then...
....have you modified your behavior when hobbying because of the pandemic? Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Um Jon,
define behavior
(I couldn't resist that)
Hello. It's me, ShysterJon. Do you remember me? Or have you been trying to forget me. :-)

Those of you who might remember me know I'm a lawyer in Dallas who used to blab on here about ways to hobby safely without being busted by LE. But now I'm enjoying other pursuits. However, I've returned today because while LE remains a danger, I'm worried that getting sick from doing the flippoty-floppy is an even greater danger.

Without revealing private medical information, have you modified your behavior when hobbying because of the pandemic? Originally Posted by ShysterJon
You're definitely not alone in your concerns about the current "Health Crisis" When your time allows view this interesting video. I think it's safe to assume the contents are contrary to what you've been hearing. It's worth watching with an open mind.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YKktYdEGBRnP/
  • Kieva
  • 03-04-2023, 04:42 PM
Why don’t you just give him back his freaking money! My best friend trusted you and you ignore him after he’s paid you thousands of dollars!
Unbelievable!
Why don’t you just give him back his freaking money! My best friend trusted you and you ignore him after he’s paid you thousands of dollars!
Unbelievable! Originally Posted by Kieva
Can you ask your friend to get a hold of me Kieva? I'd like to talk to him so we and all other victims can file a grievance with the state bar of Texas against Shyster John.

All you have to do is Google search Shyster John's real name and you will see numerous complaints, articles and videos on how he has ripped off numerous clients in the past. He's a predator, conman, criminal and very sophisticated thief and liar.

The exact same thing happened to me several years ago when I gave Shyster John thousands of dollars to represent me in legal matter. After he took my money the man just ghosted me and left me and my case high and dry. He just stopped all communication, walked away, stole my retainer money, and never lifted a finger.

Buyer Beware...Google search this guy's real name and you'll find everything I and other's on here are telling you to be true.

Please PM me if you've been a victim of this scumbag. I have plenty of additional evidence and information to share with you.
Good post VG. Never been a victim myself, but I sympathize with those who have been. I always thought Shyster had a mean streak about him, an arrogance. There is so much more.. I Googled as you directed... WOW
I’ve enjoyed some of SJ posts however his handle would not encourage me to hire him!

Shyster is a slang word for someone who acts in a disreputable, unethical, or unscrupulous way, especially in the practice of law, sometimes also politics or economics. Wikipedia
I’ve enjoyed some of SJ posts however his handle would not encourage me to hire him!

Shyster is a slang word for someone who acts in a disreputable, unethical, or unscrupulous way, especially in the practice of law, sometimes also politics or economics. Wikipedia Originally Posted by Bradscott

...watch his 6:00! There's some serious competition in town!

Folks, meet your next Texas Attorney General!
You're all gross and support the WORST of the worst things
You're all gross and support the WORST of the worst things Originally Posted by tha.squirt.goddess

wut?
What pandemic?
Happened to see this thread and thought I’d find out what SJ thinks of the current legal environment, hoping to get his opinion on how he might advise ladies and gents differently than a few short years ago.

But, boy, did this thread take an unexpected turn. Damn, don’t know what to think anymore. I’m bummed.