An apology

Hello Tennessee friends, I just learned that some of my emails has been going to my junk file for a few weeks now. I don't know how that happened but due to this problem, I have missed a lot of emails from you fine gentlemen. I apologize if I didn't respond to you. I am not happy that I have missed so many emails. But, thankfully I have corrected the issue. I hope you will not hold it against me.

Hugs,
Juliette
Hello Tennessee friends, I just learned that some of my emails has been going to my junk file for a few weeks now. I don't know how that happened but due to this problem, I have missed a lot of emails from you fine gentlemen. I apologize if I didn't respond to you. I am not happy that I have missed so many emails. But, thankfully I have corrected the issue. I hope you will not hold it against me. Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
Well, speaking only for myself... the only thing I want to hold against you is me. Preferably with no clothes getting in the way.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Cheers,

bcg
I'm with BCG, and yes, I DEFINITELY want to hold things against you. You walked into it GFE J lol.
It ok... I will not hold it against you...
Wait I have held it against you... Juilette is GFE and more...
LOL! You sure do know how to make a girl feel all warm inside. I long for the day when I can do a striptease for you. I can only dream of what I would do to you after that.

Hugs,
Juliette
Well, speaking only for myself... the only thing I want to hold against you is me. Preferably with no clothes getting in the way.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
You men are so sweet. I just want to give all 3 of you a big wet kiss.

Hugs,
Juliette
well sexy friend..if we ever meet up again..I'll bring my flogger for that HOT ass!!! LOL
YOU PROMISE?

Hugs,
Juliette
well sexy friend..if we ever meet up again..I'll bring my flogger for that HOT ass!!! LOL Originally Posted by DallasRain
mmmmmmmm yep!!