BCG I noticed your new signature!

BCG I noticed your new signature on the reviews thread. Everyone knows 11 (Matt Smith) is the coolest doctor, simply because "bow ties are cool."
BCG I noticed your new signature on the reviews thread. Everyone knows 11 (Matt Smith) is the coolest doctor, simply because "bow ties are cool." Originally Posted by babysatin
"I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool."

Sadly, they never let Eleven keep the fez. I so wanted him to wear it for an entire episode, though they were probably worried that he'd be mistaken for one of Akbar or Jeff:

(L to R: Akbar, Jeff. Or maybe Jeff, Akbar. I sometimes get them confused.)

(And if you didn't get that reference at all, Google "Life in Hell". It's what Matt Groening was almost famous for before he created The Simpsons, and got famouser. )

But I think I'm warming to the Twelfth Doctor (Peter Capaldi) a bit more... maybe because he's more my age, and Scottish.

Cheers,

bcg
Lol I him like more than I did last season it was a huge change 10 was my first doctor and 11 was great. I'm even starting to like Missy although the Master as woman was hard to handle, but she is just sassy enough to pull it off well.
Oh and when he rode into the "ax fight" on a tank and playing and guitar was classic. Loved it!
Lol I him like more than I did last season it was a huge change 10 was my first doctor and 11 was great. I'm even starting to like Missy although the Master as woman was hard to handle, but she is just sassy enough to pull it off well. Originally Posted by babysatin
There has been much speculation that regenerating the Master as Missy is a dry run for having the next regeneration of The Doctor be female, even though a significant percentage of the fanbase was clamoring for Twelve to be a female back after Matt Smith announced he was leaving the series and before they'd cast Capaldi as his successor. (Perhaps they want to establish as canon that Time Lords can regenerate across gender boundaries before they give us a female Doctor... maybe it looks like a bit less of an ass-pull designed to placate a vocal minority of the fanbase.)

Oh and when he rode into the "ax fight" on a tank and playing and guitar was classic. Loved it! Originally Posted by babysatin
Playing the guitar was a lovely visual/audio pun, inasmuch as "ax"/"axe" is slang among musicians for "guitar".

I don't know how much of a Trekker you are, but if you are at all familiar with Star Trek: Voyager you may get a kick out of the attachment. My daughter (a Trekker since very young--well, she is my daughter after all--and who between me and her best friend just discovered Doctor Who) loved it.

Cheers,

bcg
Attached Images File Type: jpg DoctorSquared.jpg (49.8 KB, 85 views)
Lol great pic. The doctor is the doctor definitely keep calm.
Hey Missy you so fine, you so fine you blow my mind, hey Missy!

I wasn't sure how I felt about her last season, but she killed it for me in the first two episodes of this season.
ah dinna ken wi clan "Capaldi" be . . .
Yea fcore she really stole the show.
ah dinna ken wi clan "Capaldi" be . . . Originally Posted by sinbadd
His paternal grandfather was an immigrant to Scotland from Italy. The rest of his ancestry is Scottish and Irish. I don't know how clan membership is assigned in those kinda situations. :-)

Cheers,

bcg
Clan membership goes thorough the father. I'm not sure what would be done in a situation like this.